Total Support for HP Officejet Pro 8216 Wireless Setup
This section in the manual is all about the HP Officejet Pro 8216 Wireless Setup connection, how to establish the connection, how to choose the correct printer driver to get started to print the documents and photos wirelessly. General tips for the Wireless connection is also available here. Get more information by calling our tech- support team.
HP Officejet Pro 8216 Wireless Setup for Windows
- Step 1 : checking the prerequisite :
- Know your network name or SSID, and password or WEP key or WPA security.
- Power up the printer and maintain it unconnected to the personal computer.
- Keep the PC, printer, and the wireless router closer to each other.
- Remove electromagnetic waves emitting devices from the wireless network range.
- Step 2 : initiate and connect to the wireless :
- Power up the printer when you find it to be in the off state and then proceed.
- Direct to the printer’s control panel, and activate the wireless icon.
- Go to settings and choose the Wireless Setup Wizard option, and then proceed.
- Follow the prompts and accomplish the wireless connection on your HP printer.
- Step 3 : look for an appropriate printer driver :
- After establishing the connection, you should look for a correct printer driver.
- You can install the driver using the CD that came with your printer if you have.
- If not, reach our website and key in the printer model to download your driver.
- Give a ring on our toll- free number and reach our tech support team.
HP Officejet Pro 8216 Wireless Setup for Mac
- Step 1 : verify the prerequisites :
- Gather your network name or SSID, and password or WPA security or WEP key.
- Power on the printer and keep it unconnected to the Mac computer you are using.
- Arrange the mac computer, printer, and the wireless router closer to each other.
- Keep electromagnetic waves emitting devices away from the network range.
- Step 2 : initiate and maintain the connection :
- Power on the printer if you find it to be in the off state and then continue.
- Get directed to the control panel, and activate the wireless icon of your printer.
- Go to settings and select the HP Officejet Pro 8216 Wireless Setup Wizard option, and then continue.
- Trail the prompts and establish the HP Officejet Pro 8216 Wireless Setup connection on your HP printer.
- Step 3 : check for an appropriate printer driver :
- After accomplishing the connection, you should check for a correct printer driver.
- You can install the driver using the CD which is shipped to you.
- If not, check our website and enter the printer model to download your driver.
- Give a call on our toll- free number and connect to our tech support team.
HP Officejet Pro 8216 Wireless direct
- Print from Wi-Fi enabled devices to the network enabled printer using the HP Wireless Direct option.
- Take a printout of the required documents without using any access points or wireless router.
- The instructions on how to connect the printer using the HP Officejet Pro 8216 Wireless Setup Direct will be prompted on the screen.
- To start printing using this feature, you should install the software or application on your device.
- Choose the software or applications which are compatible with your mobile devices and printer.
- Get more details from our experts by just give a call to our toll- free number which is displayed on your screen.
HP Officejet Pro 8216 Wireless USB
- Make use of the HP Printer Setup & utility or HP Smart app to change the connection from USB to wireless.
- Look for HP Officejet Pro 8216 Wireless Setup Windows, and then choose your printer name, click on the Utilities or Tools and then tap Printer Setup Software.
- Choose the Convert a USB connected printer to wireless and launch the utility.
- If you are using the HP Smart app, open the app, search for the Make printing easier by connecting your HP Officejet Pro 8216 Wireless Setup option.
- Tap in the Learn more and start the guided conversion. If the message is not found retry the connection using HP Printer Setup & Software utility.
- If you want to convert the connection for your HP Officejet Pro 8216 Wireless Setup Mac computer, click on Go and then choose the Application option.
- Double- click your HP folder, and HP Utility. Click All Settings and then HP Officejet Pro 8216 Wireless Setup to launch the utility.
- Follow the prompts to add the printer using System Preferences. Click on Apple, System Preference, Print & Scan or Printers Scanner.
- Verify whether your printer name is listed with Bonjour, and follow the prompts.
- Click on Use or Print using and then choose AirPrint or the printer name and accomplish the setup procedure.
HP Officejet Pro 8216 Wired(Ethernet)
- Customize your network- enabled printer with the help of an Ethernet cable by installing the HP printer driver on the computer.
- Get a functioning network, and Ethernet cable before you initiate the network connection.
- Check whether your computer is associated with the router, if it is not already initiate the connection.
- To connect the printer to the network, you should use a USB cable of length less than 3 m.
- After powering on the printer, disconnect the protective cover on the printer’s rear end.
- Link the Ethernet cable between the printer port and the available port on the network router.
- After performing all physical connection, download the printer latest driver and software
- Go to our website, download the update driver by selecting Software Download.
- Install the software successfully by following the guides displayed on the screen.
- Now, try to print a sample document or photo to check the Wired connection status.
- If the printer prints well, you are done. You can start to print your print job and also get HP Officejet Pro 8216 wireless setup.