Printer Installation for 123.hp.com/ojpro8210 Printer
The HP Officejet Pro 8210 wireless printer is a part of the line of printers manufactured by HP focused towards office use. The 123.hp.com/ojpro8210 supports mobile printing which allows you to print a document directly from your smartphone using HP Officejet Pro 8210 driver.
Unboxing HP Officejet Pro 8210 Wireless Printer Setup
Unboxing the contents of the package is the first step in setting up your 123.hp.com/ojpro8210 Printer. The contents of each box may vary depending on the region you live in. Check the back of the box to know what’s inside and then you need to HP Officejet Pro 8210 driver.
- Take out the printer from the box and place it on a flat surface. The other contents of the box must include a power cord, USB cable, HP Officejet Pro 8210 Ink Cartridges and paperwork.
- Remove all the plastic tape from the body of the printer, and then remove all the plastic tape from the rear access panel.
- Recycle the packing materials and connect the power cord that came inside the box to the printer and into the socket.
- Turn on the 123.hp.com/ojpro8210 printer by pressing the power button and set the language, country, date and time etc. And press OK.
- Pull out the paper tray towards you and slide out the paper guide to its outermost position. Load the paper in with the print side facing down.
- Slide in the stack of paper until it stops and adjust the paper guide according to the width of the paper.
- To install the Ink Cartridges, open the cartridge access door and wait until the carriage becomes silent before you proceed.
- Take out the ink cartridge from its package and remove the plastic tape from the cartridge.
- Insert the HP Officejet Pro 8210 Ink Cartridges into its slot and push it in until the cartridge locks into position.Repeat the same steps for the other cartridges.
- Close the cartridge access door and the 123.hp.com/ojpro8210 printer will start the initialization process. After that is done, it will print an alignment page.
HP Officejet Pro 8210 Driver and manual downloader
After unboxing the HP Officejet Pro 8210 wireless printer, you need to download and install the HP Officejet Pro 8210 driver software for the printer on your computer. You can download the latest full feature driver from the link provided below. You can also download the manual for step-by-step instructions on setting up and troubleshooting your printer.
HP Officejet Pro 8210 Driver Installation Windows
- Download the driver software for your 123.hp.com/ojpro8210 printer from the internet. The file will be saved to the downloads folder on your computer.
- Double click on the file to open it and follow the instructions on the screen to finish the installation.
- Connect your printer to the computer using the USB cable provided in the box when prompted during installation.
- Also, it is important that you download the full feature HP Officejet Pro 8210 driver for your computer to be able to use all the features of your printer.
- If you’re using Windows 10, you can set your computer to automatically update the driver in the Change Device Installation settings.
- Connect your printer to the computer and Add the printer in the Devices and Printers menu and download the software if prompted.
HP Officejet Pro 8210 Driver Installation Mac
- You can download the driver software from the internet and install it by following the instructions on the screen.
- Be sure to download the full feature HP Officejet Pro 8210 driver to make the most out of your printer in terms of its functionality.
- Select the connection type as USB and connect the 123.hp.com/ojpro8210 printer to the computer via USB when prompted.
- You can install the HP Officejet Pro 8210 driver software on your Mac using the Apple Software Update. Click on the Apple menu and select System Preferences.
- Go to the Printers and Scanners menu, and check if your printer is on the list. If it is present, remove and re-add the printer.
- Add the printer using the + sign at the bottom and select the Add Printer or Scanner option and then select the Print Using option and click Add.
HP Officejet Pro 8210 Ink Cartridges Installation and Replacement
- Before you install or replace the cartridge on your HP Officejet Pro 8210 Printer, make sure to use only genuine cartridges manufactured by HP.
- A third party cartridge might cost less up front but ends up costing you more in the long run. Also, certain third party cartridges are vulnerable to leaks.
- If you have cartridges already installed that needs a replacement, check the ink levels in the cartridges before you proceed to replace them.
- Open the cartridge access door and wait until the carriage becomes silent before you proceed to replace the cartridge.
- Push on the HP Officejet Pro 8210 Ink Cartridges to release it from its position and pull it out towards you to remove it.
- Take out the new cartridge from its package and remove the plastic tape from the cartridge.
- Be careful to not touch anywhere other than the black plastic part of the cartridge because it can damage it.
- Slide the cartridge into the slot and push the cartridge until it locks into place. Repeat the same steps to replace the other cartridges.
- Close the cartridge access door and wait for the HP Officejet Pro 8210 Printer to process the new cartridge and print the alignment page.
- After the alignment page gets printed, the HP Officejet Pro 8210 Ink Cartridges have been installed successfully. Try to print a document to check if they have been properly installed.
HP Officejet Pro 8210 wireless printer General setup
HP 8210 Windows
To connect your printer to a Windows PC, decide on the type of connection you want to setup your 123.hp.com/ojpro8210 printer on. Download and install the latest HP Officejet Pro 8210 driver software for your printer from the internet. Now, connect the printer to the computer. Try printing a document to check if the installation went well.
HP 8210 Mac
You don’t have to download the HP Officejet Pro 8210 Driver software from the internet for your Mac, you can install it directly through Apple Software Update. Connect the printer to the Mac either on a wired or wireless setup and load a document to print it. If the printer prints the document your HP Officejet Pro 8210 Printer has been setup.
HP 8210 Mobile
With most 123.hp.com/ojpro8210 printers these days, you have the ability to print documents directly from your mobile device. You can print documents by using the HP smart app or the Wireless Direct feature that lets you take advantage of services like AirPrint, ePrint or Cloud Print on a wired setup.
HP Officejet Pro 8210 Mobile printing
The practicability of using your smartphone to print documents seemed impossible a few years back, but now luckily it’s a thing. It is not only convenient but fast when you want to print documents on the go. With a HP Officejet Pro 8210 Printer, you can easily connect your smartphone to the printer to start printing documents. You can also change all the print settings within the smartphone. You can use the printer’s inbuilt Ad-hoc network or an external wireless network to print documents.
HP 8210 Airprint
- Whether you have your printer setup on a wired or wireless connection, you can use AirPrint to print documents from your Apple Device.
- The minimum requirement is that your iPhone should be on iOS 4.2 or later. Connect your iPhone to the 123.hp.com/ojpro8210 printer.
- On a wireless network, connect the iPhone to the same network to which the printer is connected, to be able to print the document using HP Officejet Pro 8210 driver.
- When you connect the iPhone to the printer using Wireless Direct, go to Wi-Fi settings on your iPhone.
- Connect to the HP Officejet Pro 8210 wireless printer and print documents.
HP 8210 Eprint
- Verify if your printer supports ePrint. Go to the Wireless Settings menu on your printer’s control panel and check for the Web Services menu.
- Make sure your printer is connected to the internet. Enable Web Services to use ePrint and click Print Info before you proceed to the next step.
- Load the document on an email and on the “To” column, enter the printer’s email address. Make sure the size of the email is under 10MB.
- Click on send after entering the subject. If the email print job does not have a subject line, the 123.hp.com/ojpro8210 printer will discard the email.
- Input only one recipient in the To field and others in the Cc field.
HP Officejet Pro 8210 How to Print
- On Windows, Open the document on your computer and select File and then click Print. The print menu will get opened.
- Make sure the HP Officejet Pro 8210 Printer is turned on and check if there is enough paper in the paper tray before you move on to the next step.
- In the print settings, click on Printer Properties to access settings like number of copies, layout, quality etc.
- Click OK and then on Print. Your document will now get printed. If there was a problem, check out our 123.hp.com/ojpro8210 troubleshooting guide.
- To print using a Mac with HP Officejet Pro 8210 driver, turn on the printer and load paper into the paper tray. Wait till the printer is ready.
- Open the document that you want to print and click File and then on Print. Select the printer from the print menu.
- Enter the number of copies, paper size, quality etc before you click on the Print option at the bottom of the menu.
- Your document will now be printed. If the document did not get printed, try printing again or call our customer care.
HP Officejet Pro 8210 Wireless setup
A wireless setup can be more practical compared to a wired one, once you get over the complexity of setting up your 123.hp.com/ojpro8210 printer on a wireless network. You need to know the network name and the password during the setup. Once you have connected your printer to a wireless network, you can start sending print jobs from any device connected to the same network. Learn how to setup your printer on a wireless network in the document below.
HP 8210 Windows
- Connect your printer and the computer to the same network. You will need the network name and password to connect the printer to the network.
- On your printer’s control panel, under Wireless Settings, select the name of your network to connect to it.
- Enter the network password if asked. Download and install the HP Officejet Pro 8210 Driver software on your computer to finish the setup.
- Your HP Officejet Pro 8210 wireless printer has now been setup on a wireless network. Try to print a document to check if it has been setup properly.
HP 8210 Mac
- Collect the network name and password. Also, make sure the internet connection on the router is stable.
- Connect the printer and computer to the same network and go to the Wireless Settings on your printer’s control panel.
- Select the network name from the list of available networks and enter the password if needed.
- Download the HP Officejet Pro 8210 Driver from the internet and install it on your Mac to finish the setup.
- If the setup was successful, you will be able to print from your 123.hp.com/ojpro8210 printer.
HP Officejet Pro 8210 Printer problems
Problems in printers are not a rare scenario, if you don’t analyze the problem and fix it, you are not going to be able to use the 123.hp.com/ojpro8210 Printer. The most commonly occurring problems in a printer are paper jam error, the printer can go offline, problem with the HP Officejet Pro 8210 Ink Cartridges or the printhead etc using HP Officejet Pro 8210 driver. You can resolve the issues with the step by step instructions in the document. Click on Read more to learn how to resolve the issues.