Follow HP Officejet pro 251dw troubleshooting Guide
When you face any HP Officejet Pro 251dw Troubleshooting issues with the printer, the issues can be due to the print quality, ink cartridges and paper used. One of the main solutions for all the issues is to make use of authentic ink cartridges for the printer. Install the upgraded printer driver and software to the system to solve the issues instantly. For each printer problems, we provide you solutions to sort out the issues.
Problem with Ink System
- Make use of genuine ink cartridge that is compatible with the printer model.
- In certain cases, reconfiguring the HP Officejet Pro 251dw Troubleshooting printer clears the issue.
- Make certain that the printer is connected straight to the power socket.
- In case low or empty ink cartridge, replace the ink cartridge to solve the issue.
- Make use of HP Solution center to estimate the ink level for Windows system.
- With the help of HP Utility, verify the estimated ink level for the Mac system.
- Use HP smart App to examine the estimated ink level from the mobile devices.
- In case the ink cartridges have any clogged vents, utilize the pin to wipe them.
- Cleanse the ink cartridges using a clean and moist cloth to sort out the issue.
- While cleaning, never use tap water which can also damage the printhead.
- Make use of an automated tool to wipe the printhead to retain the print quality.
- After cleaning the printhead, try to print a test page to verify the print quality.
- Try to wipe the printhead manually, in case the cleaning tool is not available.
- Utilize clean and damp cloth to wipe the printhead and the electrical contacts.
- Never touch the copper contacts which may cause ink system failure.
- Never place the ink cartridge electrical contacts in air for more than 30 minutes.
- Unseat and seat the ink cartridges to their respective slots to clear the HP Officejet Pro 251dw Troubleshooting issue.
- Try to insert the ink cartridges label that matches the color dot on the carriage .
- If the printhead is defective, try to install a new printhead to resolve the issue.
- In case the issue still exists, call our tech team to clear the issue.
HP Officejet Pro 251dw Connection Issue
- Reboot the printer, system and router to solve the printer connection issues.
- Press the power button to switch off the printer and then pause for a minute.
- Detach the power cable from the printer’s rear and from the electrical outlet.
- End all the running programs in the background and switch off the system.
- Plug in the power cable to the printer’s hind side and to the wall socket.
- Wait for the internet activity light to display the normal connected status.
- Now, turn on all the devices. If the issue persists, continue to the next step.
- Download and Install HP Print and Scan Doctor to solve the HP Officejet Pro 251dw Connection Issue issues by itself.
- Scrutinize the status of the light adjacent to the Wireless icon is stable.
- In case the Wireless light is in off state, press the Wireless icon to on it.
- Try to print the Wireless Network Test page to detect the wireless HP Officejet Pro 251dw Troubleshooting issues.
- Verify the network name matches with the name of the wireless network.
- Examine the signal strength of the wireless network for proper connection.
- Scrutinize whether the Connected status is Pass or Fail to check the connection.
- Modify the wireless network name, if multiple routers have same network name.
- Place the printer and router close to each other to avoid hindrances during setup.
- Compare the printer’s IP address to the router’s IP address
- If any updates are available, upgrade the printer’s firmware to solve the issue.
- Utilize the Embedded Web Server to link the printer to the wireless network.
- If the flaws still exist, call our contact number to solve the HP Officejet Pro 251dw Connection Issue.
HP Officejet Pro 251dw Offline
HP Officejet Pro 251dw Offline Windows
Step 1: Reconfigure the printer
- Download and install the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool to solve the issue.
- Modify the default printer driver to the originally installed printer driver.
- Re-configuring the printer which aids you to resolve the connection HP Officejet Pro 251dw Troubleshooting issue.
Step 2 :Examine the connection status
- Ensure that the printer is linked to the wireless or wired network.
- For the Wireless network, make certain that the wireless signal is switched on.
- For the Wired network, ensure that the cable is linked to the network router.
Step 3 :Upgrade the printer firmware
- Examine whether the printer uses correct port for the communication process.
- In case there are any firmware updates, upgrade the printer’s firmware.
- For network connection, choose Manual IP to create manual IP address.
Step 4 :Include the second printer
- Include a printer port to Windows that is similar to new a IP address.
- Eliminate the printer’s name from the printer list and install the device again.
- Place the printer and system close to each other to avoid interference HP Officejet Pro 251dw Offline.
HP Officejet Pro 251dw Offline Mac
Step 1: Examine the network connection
- In case the printer’s name is listed, the printer is associated with the system.
- Reconfiguring the printer forces the printer to retain the stored values.
- In case multiple devices are present in the printers list, remove them.
Step 2 :Remove the existing print queue
- Select the printer’s name and choose minus sign to remove it from the list.
- Select the Add button to include the printer’s name to the printers list.
- Now, the printer’s name displayed in the Printer list shows the Idle status.
Step 3 :Reconfigure the printing system
- In case the HP Officejet Pro 251dw Troubleshooting issue does not resolve, try to reconfigure the printer again.
- While connecting, do not link the printer to guest network or host network.
- Try to link the printer using the same type of connection on a different Mac.
Step 4 :Try these methods
- Ensure that the printer supports multicasting and is turned on the router.
- Make sure that the IPv4 is used in the network and then disable IPv6.
- If the HP Officejet Pro 251dw Offline issue still exists, call out tech team to solve the issue
HP Officejet Pro 251dw Printhead Problem
- Utilize standard ink cartridges that are compatible with the printer model.
- Re-customize the Officejet Pro 251dw printer to sort out the problem.
- Turn off the printer and then uninstall the print head from the carriage.
- Seat the print head in the carriage and then verify whether the ink cartridges.
- If the HP Officejet Pro 251dw Troubleshooting issue persists, install the print head up to three times to solve the issue.
- If the printer screens “failed printhead”message, upgrade the printer firmware.
- Wipe the ink cartridge and install the ink cartridges into their respective slots.
- Uninstall the cartridges to check whether there are any problematic cartridges.
- If the ink cartridges are faulty, replace with ink cartridges to solve the issue.
- If the flaws persist, contact our tech team to resolve the HP Officejet Pro 251dw Printhead Problem.
HP Officejet Pro 251dw Claim Code
- Using the printer claim code, you can include the printer to HP Connected.
- Make certain that the country/region is compatible with HP Connected.
- During the installation process, enable the printer online on HP Connected.
- Ensure that the printer is compatible with web-connected printing services.
- Browse the HP ePrint logo, button or icon on the control panel of the printer.
- Ensure that the printer is linked to network with an Internet connection.
- For the Wired connection, examine whether the cable is linked to the router.
- For the Wireless connection, ascertain that the wireless feature is in on state.
- Ensure that the HP Officejet Pro 251dw Claim Code wireless icon and a blue light is on and is not flickering.
- Enable the Web services from the printer’s control panel to activate it.
- For the printer with HP ePrint logo, button or icon, tap or press HP ePrint.
- For the printers without the HP ePrint logo, move to Web Services→Turn On .
- In case the Web Services Summary window screens, the Web Services is on.
- For the printer’s without LCD display, use EWS to activate Web Services.
- Print the self-test page to acquire the IP address of the printer.
- Update the printer’s firmware, if the printer urges and then click OK .
- After enabling web services, halt for the printer to print the information page.
- The information page consists of the HP Officejet Pro 251dw Claim Code to add the printer and resolves error using HP Officejet Pro 251dw Troubleshooting guide.