Step by step guide for HP Officejet 4655 Wireless Setup
Setup your printer to the HP Officejet 4655 Wireless Setup connection. Use the same wireless network to connect your printer and the computer. Make use of the network detail to link the devices. Without connecting the devices, you cannot perform even the basic tasks using your HP Officejet 4655 Printer. Use the tips which are listed below to and connect your devices.
- Step 1 : Prep for the installation process :
- Prior to configuring the printer on the Wireless network, gather the required network name and password for the connection. Power up your printer, computer and the Wireless router. SSID is the network name and WEP key or WPA security passphrase is the password.
- Ascertain that the printer and computer are connected to the same wireless network connection. Position the printer and router at a closer distance. Unplug any USB or Ethernet cables from the printer.
- Step 2 : Link to the HP Officejet 4655 Wireless Setup network :
- You can link the printer to your network with the Wireless Setup Wizard so that the HP installer can detect the printer during the installation process. Click the Setup icon–>Wireless Settings–> Wireless Setup wizard.
- Choose the network name in the list and click Ok. In case the list does not have your network name, click Enter New Network Name and use the on-screen guides to enter the details. Click Done and choose Ok.
- Step 3 : Download and configure the printer driver :
- Go to our website, download and install the recent version of your printer’s full feature software. In case an Auto Wireless Connect screen gets display while installing, make use of the instructions displayed by it to complete the HP Officejet 4655 Wireless Setup process.
- Make use of the instructions displayed on the screen to complete the connection setup and the driver installation process. If you have any queries, call our tech support.
- Step 1 : Get ready for installation :
- Gather the network name and password to configure the printer on your wireless network. Power up the HP Officejet 4655 Wireless Setup, computer and the Wireless router. Service Set Identifier is the network name and the WEP key or WPA security passphrase is the password.
- Connect the printer and computer to the same wireless network connection. Place the printer and router closer during the setup process. Unlink any USB or Ethernet cable from the printer.
- Step 2 : Associate the printer with the Wireless network :
- The HP Officejet 4655 Wireless Setup Wizard offers an easy way to configure and manage the printer wireless connection to your Mac device. Power on your HP Officejet 4655 printer. On your printer’s control panel, click the Wireless icon.
- The Wireless Summary screen gets displayed. Click the Settings option and then choose Wireless Setup Wizard. Use the guides on the control panel to link the printer to your HP Officejet 4655 Wireless Setup network.
- Step 3 : Download and install the printer driver :
- Get directed to our website and download the latest printer driver and software. Use the on-screen guides to complete the installation process. From the HP Utility Setup window, choose your printer name and then select Continue.
- Select Add Printer. Choose the name of your printer. Ensure that you select the printer that has Bonjour listed under Kind. Tap on Use or Print Using, pick your HP Officejet 4655 Printer name in the list. Choose Add-> Done.
HP Officejet 4655 Wifi Direct Support
- Turn on Wi-Fi Direct on the printer and Wi-Fi on your compatible mobile device or tablet.
- Choose DIRECT-xx-HP [your printer model name] from the list of available HP Officejet 4655 Wireless Setup.
- Configure the updated version of the Print Service Plugin or Mopria Print Service on your mobile.
- Download these plugins from the Google Play Store or another Android user, based on your region.
- To view the HP Officejet 4655 Wifi Direct name and password, click the Wi-Fi Direct icon on your printer’s control panel.
- For printers without a control panel display, tap the information button to print a report which includes Wi-Fi Direct details.
- If an information button is not available in your HP Officejet 4655 Printer, hold the Resume button for 2 seconds to print a report.
- From your mobile device, click Settings–> Wi-Fi and ensure that it is in the ON state.
- Open the document or photo that you want to print, and then click Print from the app menu.
- Make use of the Share option from an app to send the content to the print plugin.
- Ratify that DIRECT-xx-HP [ your printer model name] displays as your printer on the print plugin settings screen.
- In case it displays a different printer name, click the name to display a list and choose DIRECT-xx-HP[your printer model name].
- If this information did not help, call the toll-free number shown on the screen for live HP Officejet 4655 Wireless Setup support.