Get the Full HP Officejet 4655 Scan Setup Guide
With the HP Officejet 4655 Scan Setup, you can avail plenty of options for scanning your document or photo. Before scanning, install the required driver and software for your printer. You can Scan to computer, memory device, email or to a network folder. Based on the necessity, you can choose any one of the options.
HP Officejet 4655 Scanner to a computer
You can easily scan a document or photo using the HP Officejet 4655 Scan Setup. Ascertain that you have installed the required printer driver and software. Use any one of the network connection to connect your printer and the computer ( Wired or Wireless network).
- Step 1 : Position the original file :
- Place the file on the HP Officejet 4655 Scanner glass, in the ADF or in the document feeder.
- It may vary based on the printer type and its features.
- Do not place a photo in the ADF to avoid damage to the photos.
- Step 2 : Configure the driver and software :
- If your printer displays in the list, select the printer name in the result.
- If not, download the suitable printer driver and HP Officejet 4655 Scan Setup for the printer.
- Install the driver and software to avail the full functionality printer.
- Step 3 : HP Officejet 4655 Scan Setup your document :
- Select Scan a Document or photo. Modify any of the shortcut settings.
- Click Show scan preview or Show Viewer After Scan to preview and edit.
- Choose Advanced Settings or More to alter settings and tap on Scan.
- Step 4 : Save your file :
- Select Save. The Save as window gets displayed on your screen.
- Choose the folder you want to save the scan to, and choose Save.
- To view your scan, open the saved folder and double-click the file.
- Step 1 : Load the original document :
- Load the file on the HP Officejet 4655 Scanner glass, then lock the scanner lid.
- If the printer has an ADF, you can scan it to multiple page document.
- Do not load images in the ADF to prevent damage to the photos.
- Step 2 : HP Officejet 4655 Scan Setup Presets menu :
- From Hp Easy Scan, choose the printer name from the Scanner menu.
- Choose your scan type from the Presets menu and you can edit settings.
- To alter the basic settings to the preset, tap on the Edit Settings option.
- Step 3 : Scan the essential document :
- Choose Scan–> Scan Next Item to add extra pages and select Done.
- Select the thumbnail version of the scanned file. The file gets displayed.
- Tap on Edit to alter colors, straighten the scan or crop the file size.
- Step 4 : Save your scanned document :
- To save your scanned file to a folder, tap on Send and then choose Folder.
- Select the Where menu to find the folder to save and then select Save.
- To view the scans, open the folder you saved the HP Officejet 4655 Scan Setup and click the file.
HP Officejet 4655 Scan to PDF
- HP Officejet 4655 Scan Setup your document or photo from the scanner glass or from the Automatic Document Feeder tray.
- Position the document on the HP Officejet 4655 Scanner glass and then place it based on the engraved guides along the glass.
- If you use an Automatic Document Feeder, position the file into the document feeder tray.
- On the printer’s control panel, click Scan, and then select the name of the system that you want to save the scan to.
- Choose a scan option that corresponds to the document or photo you are scanning.
- Use the Save as PDF setting to HP Officejet 4655 Scan Setup text documents that you cannot edit in a word processing program.
- If more details, call our technical support team on our toll-free number to avail it.
HP Officejet 4655 Scan to Email
- Ensure that your system has the printer software installed prior to scanning your document.
- Scan the desired photo or document from your HP Officejet 4655 printer, and save it on your PC.
- Load the original document with the print side downward on the HP Officejet 4655 Scanner glass, and position it based on the guides.
- If your printer has an Automatic Document Feeder, load the document into the document feeder tray.
- Click Scan on the control panel of your printer, and choose the PC’s name that you want to save the HP Officejet 4655 Scan Setup to.
- Use the Scan to email option to automatically attach a document to an email message using a local email client. Call our support team for expert help.
HP Officejet 4655 Fax setup
Use the HP Officejet 4655 printer and fax your document easier and faster. Connect the devices with the telephone cable. Based on your needs, you can alter the fax settings. Once you are one, you can start to fax the document as per your requirement.
Setting up a HP Officejet 4655 Fax connection
- The guides for fax setup varies based on whether you have a serial or parallel type phone system.
- Check whether the device has its own telephone line or whether it shares the phone line with another device.
- Link the phone cord between the 1-LINE port on the printer and the phone jack.
- On the printer’s control panel, click the Setup icon, select Basic HP Officejet 4655 Scan Setup and choose Fax Sound Volume.
- Go to Setup icon on the printer’s control panel, click Basic HP Officejet 4655 Fax Setup and then tap on Fax Header.
- Ensure that the ink cartridges are placed, and plain papers are placed in the tray prior to starting the test.
- You can start faxing your document. If you any doubts, call our tech support on our toll-free number.
HP Officejet 4655 Mobile printing
HP Officejet 4655 Airprint
- Step 1 : Verify the printing requisites :
- Your printer and PC must be on the same wireless connection.
- Use the device running iOS 4.2 or Updated iOS version.
- If a No HP Officejet 4655 Airprint found message displays, move to the next step.
- Step 2 : Configure the Wireless connection :
- Prior to printing, connect the Apple device and printer.
- Use a Wireless network/Wi-Fi Direct for the device connection.
- If you use USB, make use of the Wi-Fi Direct/ Wireless Direct.
- Step 3 : Print from your Apple device :
- Access the document you want to print, click the Action icon.
- Click Print. On the Printer Options menu, tap Select Printer option.
- Choose your printer from the list, and then click Print option.
- Step 1 : Verify HP ePrint setup requisites :
- Ensure that your HP Officejet 4655 printer is compatible with HP ePrint.
- Ascertain that the system is linked to a Wired or Wireless network.
- Based on the network connection, the step may vary for the HP Officejet 4655 Scan Setup connection.
- Step 2 : Enable Web Services and avail the printer’s email address :
- Power on Web Services from the printer’s control panel or the EWS.
- It permits your printer to communicate securely with HP ePrint.
- Print an information page and get your printer email address.
- Step 3 : Print your document with HP ePrint :
- Enter the HP Officejet 4655 Scan Setup email address in the TO: field and enter a subject.
- The total size of the email must be 10 MB or less, including attachments.
- Two-sided printing, encrypted is not supported by HP ePrint.