hp laserjet pro mfp m477fnw scanner driver
HP Laserjet Pro MFP M477FNW Scanner Driver are the one and the same. The driver can be installed from the disc provided with the box package. It can also be downloaded from HP’s support site. Note that driver software for each printer is unique. Choose your respective printer from the drop-down menu. Choose your corresponding operating system and commence download. Prefer downloading the full feature driver download as it contains all essential application that is required to run all the printer features.
scan to computer
Step 1 : Scanning steps
- Make sure your computer is connected to your printer.
- Ready the document or photo that needs to be scanned.
- The document or photo should not be crumpled.
- The document should not be larger than the scanner glass.
Step 2 : Loading the document / Photo
- Open the HP Laserjet Pro MFP M477FNW Scanner Driver lid found on top of the printer.
- Place the document with the scan side facing downward.
- Take care to align the document with the marking provided.
- Without moving the document, carefully close the lid.
Step 3 : Scanning process :
- Click the scan button and wait till the process is completed.
- Scanning typically takes up to a minute for documents and 2 for photos.
- If this is a double-sided document, wait till one side is scanned before turning it over.
- Repeat the same process on the other side as well.
Step 4 : Saving the document
- The HP Laserjet Pro MFP M477FNW Scanner Driver has been completed and output obtained.
- The digitized version of the document is shown as a pop-up.
- Open the print menu and choose the format that the file has to be saved.
- Choose a directory where the document will get saved.
scan to email
Step 1 : Loading document
- This is where the document or photo to email to is loaded in the scanner.
- Choose a crumple freesheet. Open the scanner lid on the top of the printer.
- Carefully input your document into the HP Laserjet Pro MFP M477FNW Scanner Driver glass.
- Replace the lid slowly without moving the document from its place.
Step 2 : Scanning process
- Click on the scan button and wait for the process to complete.
- Word document takes close to a minute and photos consume almost 2 minutes.
- When the scanning is done, the scanned file is present in the print menu.
- Follow the next steps to send the procured document via email.
Step 3 : Setting up email on windows
- Setting up an email feature is the first step on a windows computer.
- Download and install the Scan to Email Wizard to set up this process.
- Open the Email Wizard, click on New and enter a display name.
- Set a pin to restrict access. Click Save and test to save progress.
Step 4 : Setting up email on Mac
- Click on HP Utility on the Doc menu.
- Select Scan to Email and begin Scan to Email Setup.
- Choose Outgoing Email profile under HP Laserjet Pro MFP M477FNW Scanner Driver tab.
- Enter a username and password to deploy a pin to restrict access.
Scan to pdf
Step 1 : Perform scanning
- To perform scanning, place the document on the HP Laserjet Pro MFP M477FNW Scanner Driver glass and align it.
- Make sure that the document is not crumpled or dirty in any way.
- Click on the scan button and wait for the process to complete.
- Save the file to the location as per your preference.
Step 2 : Modify scan settings
- Go to settings and open HP Laserjet Pro MFP M477FNW Scanner Driver Settings. Select Scan Document Settings.
- On the new window, select Prompt for Settings at Time of the Scan and Ok.
- Click home to return to the Main Menu and try scanning again.
- Post-scan, choose Save as PDF and specify the location for a PDF file format.
Step 3 : Fixing your adobe reader software
- It is mandatory to update your Adobe software to read PDF files flawlessly.
- Download and install Adobe PDF reader if already not done so.
- If an older version is existing, uninstall the same and download a new one.
- Once the installation is completed, try HP Laserjet Pro MFP M477FNW Scanner Driver again for better results.
Step 4 : Reinstall HP software
- There are high chances that the HP software has not been installed properly.
- Uninstall the same and proceed to update with a newer version.
- Uninstall can be done by running the HP uninstaller a hassle-free way.
- The latest version can be downloaded by clicking the link provided.
The process of mobile printing is sending data to your printer wirelessly by making use of a smartphone, tablet or any wireless device. Utilizing mobile for printing purposes is revolutionary, with desktops being replaced with laptops before long mobile phone and tablets will replace laptops. Although laptops are widely used for printing, data received through WhatsApp and other social media needs to be printed and that is where mobile printing comes into play.
Step 1 : Configure your printer settings and basic security
- Web Services on your printer has to be enabled for cloud printing services.
- HP Wireless Direct or Wi-Fi Direct printing has to be enabled on the printer.
- On your printer, laptop, or tablet, enable Near Field Communication (NFC).
- Enable Security settings for HP Wireless Direct printing on your printer.
Step 2 : Adding a printer to HP Connect
- Go to HP connected and proceed to create an account
- Click on HP Connected choose Devices and select Add a Device
- The printer can be added by entering the printer claim code.
- Go to settings and select printing and authorize email addresses.
Step 3 : Download and install HP ePrint Software
- Open a web browser and go to HP support site.
- Select operating system and click on download.
- Save the file to your computer and install when download completes.
- Agree to license agreements and install the software on your computer
Step 4 : HP ePrint Software registration
- To print on web-connected cloud printers, register your Eprint software.
- After registering with HP Connected, an assigned email address is provided.
- Inside Print option, choose HP ePrint + JetAdvantage.
- Choose HP Eprint Registration and click Ok to complete the registration.
Step 1 : Device and printer connection.
- Connect the printer and iOS on a wireless network to use AirPrint.
- AirPrint is not supported via USB hence the connection has to be wireless.
- Both the printer and the iOS device have to be connected to the same HP Laserjet Pro MFP M477FNW Scanner Driver network.
- Download application on your iOS device that can perform AirPrint.
Step 2 : Download latest firmware
- Before connecting iOS device and computer, upgrade your firmware.
- This is done by entering your printer model and OS in HP support site.
- Download/upgrade to the latest version of the HP Laserjet Pro MFP M477FNW Scanner Driver.
- After installation, turn off and then turn on your HP printer.
Step 3 : Find printer’s Airprint name :
- Find your printer’s AirPrint name from the list of printers available.
- Rename your printer’s name for easy recognition of AirPrint devices.
- This can be done under the wireless option in the print settings.
- Click on Printing Name and customize it as required.
Step 4 : Configuring AirPrint for the Mac or iOS device :
- To start printing, ensure that wireless direct is configured on the printer.
- With this, iOS devices can connect to your printer sans internet and Wi-Fi.
- To print via Wi-Fi, iOS device should have internet and connected to the HP Laserjet Pro MFP M477FNW Scanner Driver.
- On iOS device, search and connect with printer and start printing.
Google cloud print
Step 1 : Connect Google Cloud to the printer
- Turn on printer and make sure it is connected to a device with internet connection.
- Download Google Chrome browser on your computer and create an account.
- Download and Install cloud print plugin. This can be toggled on/off when needed.
- Open Google Cloud and click on Manage and check if your printer is detected.
Step 2 : Print from computer
- Open chrome browser on your computer and sign into your Google account.
- Go to cloud Print and choose Print Jobs. Here you can upload files to print.
- After selecting the document you want to print, press Open.
- Select your printer from Cloud Print window and click print.
Step 3 : Print from mobile device
- Print documents directly on your printer from your mobile device.
- Open Menu on the document that has to be printed. Click on share button.
- Press print and choose the printer from Cloud Devices.
- Change setting as per HP Laserjet Pro MFP M477FNW Scanner Driver preferences and start printing.
Step 4 : Sharing your printer
- This optional feature allows you to share your printer access to friends and family.
- Go to Cloud Print and choose Printers and choose your printer from the list.
- Click on your printer and press Share. Enter the email of the ones to share with.
- When the recipient accepts the invitation, they can print from your printer.
Faxing is where an exact copy of the HP Laserjet Pro MFP M477FNW Scanner Driver document is transmitted as data via the telecommunication link. Your printer needs to be configured in order to be able to start faxing. Faxing can be performed only after other functionalities of the printer have been taken care of such as HP Laserjet Pro MFP M477FNW Scanner Driver installation. Faxing largely involves linking your phone line to your printer. The corresponding settings can be found in the control panel of the printer. Customize them as per need and start faxing.
Set up to send and receive faxes
Step 1 : Setting up fax
- Printer setup should be completed before setting it up for fax service.
- Identify the phone connection type that is used for fax purposes.
- Connect phone line to port and Based on phone connection, setup faxing.
- Set fax time, current date format and header from the control panel.
- Run a sample fax to check its working.
Step 2 : Configure sending a fax
- Special dialing symbols and options for your fax can be set up in fax menu.
- In the advanced setup menu, dial tone detection can be set.
- Features like auto redial and time between redials can be inputted.
- Resolution of the display and billing codes are entered.
- For issues with configuring, issues can be lodged in Fax reports option.
Step 3 : Configure receiving a fax
- Faxes received can be forwarded to another preset number.
- One among the different answering mode is set on the printer.
- Features such as fax number block and a number of rings to answer are set.
- Other common features are fax volume, reprint settings to name a few.
- Presence of private receives feature, allowing you to store faxes in a locker.
Step 4 : Sending a fax
- Now that your fax machine is configured, go ahead and send a fax.
- Place the document on the HP Laserjet Pro MFP M477FNW Scanner Driver glass with the header facing down.
- On the home screen of the printer, click on fax option.
- Input the fax number and click on okay to send a fax to that particular number.
- When the scanning completes, fax is sent to the entered number.