HP Laserjet Pro mfp m426fdw scanner driver
Prior to scanning your document, you need to install the HP Laserjet Pro mfp m426fdw scanner driver which is compatible for scanning. You can directly send a scanned document through email using your printer’s email address. For both Windows and Mac users can avail the scanning app. Based on your OS version, install it on your computer. Save your scanned document in a non-editable form using the Save as PDF option. Make use of the steps which are given below for Scan to computer, email, and PDF.
HP Laserjet Pro mfp m426fdw scan to computer
Step 1 : Place the document or photo
- Unlock the scanner glass. Place the document print side down on the scanner glass.
- Place it based on the engraved guides along the edge of the glass.
- Lock the Scanner lid. Or else, place the document into the ADF.
- Position the item correctly. Modify the paper guides to fit the document with HP Laserjet Pro mfp m426fdw scanner driver.
Step 2 : Scan your document or photo
- Choose the file type that you want the save, and then scan the file.
- On your printer’s control panel, click on the Scan option.
- Tap Computer to scan to the connected PC. Choose your computer that you want to save the scan with HP Laserjet Pro mfp m426fdw scan to computer function.
- Click the Scan to type that matches to the file you are scanning.
Step 3 : Start to Scan
- After placing your file for scanning, click Start Scan to scan the file.
- The prompts Scan Another Item? Screens. Click Yes to add another page of the Scan file.
- Or else tap No in case you do not have another page to scan using HP Laserjet Pro mfp m426fdw scanner driver.
- Once you click No, the scan file saves to the computer.
Step 4 : Save your scan
- Based on the necessity, you can choose the file type to save.
- Type of the file might vary for both the document and photo.
- Go to the folder in which you saved the HP Laserjet Pro mfp m426fdw scan to computer, double-click the file to view it.
- To avail more information, contact our tech support on toll-free.
HP Laserjet Pro mfp m426fdw scan to email
Step 1 : Configure the Scan to Email profile
- Send scanned file to one or more email address directly from the control panel using HP Laserjet Pro mfp m426fdw scanner driver.
- Set an email profile using the full feature software to use the Scan to Email feature.
- Or else use the Embedded Web Server on the printer to use HP Laserjet Pro mfp m426fdw Scan to Email.
- During the setup process, you might be asked for SMTP server name.
Step 2 : For Windows user
- Look for your printer model under Windows, and choose your printer name.
- Double-click Scanner Actions or double-click HP Laserjet Pro mfp m426fdw Scan to Email Wizard.
- Click New, enter the email address. Key in an email profile display name and index a security pin.
- Tap Next–> Save and Test or Save to finish the email profile setup.
Step 3 : For Mac user
- On the Dock, tap HP Utility. Double-click the hard drive icon, tap Applications–> HP Utility.
- Select the Scan to Email option, tap Begin Scan to E-mail Setup.
- Tap the Scan option, and then select Scan to E-mail Setup with HP Laserjet Pro mfp m426fdw scanner driver.
- Tap Outgoing E-mail Profile. Tap New and enter your email address.
Step 4 : Scan the document
- On the control panel of your printer, click on the Scan option.
- Click on the Down Arrow, and then tap Email as PDF or Email as JPEG.
- Choose the email profile name that you have created. Enter the password.
- The email opens on the PC with the scanned document attached automatically.
For Tech Support
HP Laserjet Pro mfp m426fdw Scan to pdf
Step 1 : Place your file
- You can scan form the HP Laserjet Pro mfp m426fdw scanner driver glass or from the Automatic Document Feeder Tray.
- Open the scanner lid and load the document print side down on the scanner glass.
- Shut the Scanner lid. The ADF can scan only single-sided documents.
- Use the scanner glass for pictures, double-sided documents, and borderless item.
Step 2 : Pre-requite to Scan your document
- Scan a photo or document from the control panel of your PC.
- Ensure that you have installed full feature HP Laserjet Pro mfp m426fdw scanner driver and software.
- Link your printer and the computer via a Wired network or through a Wireless network.
- Once you have all the requirements, you can start to scan your items.
Step 3 : Scan a document or photo
- Choose the file type you want to save and then scan the document.
- On the control panel of your printer, click on the Scan option.
- Tap the Computer option to scan to the connected computer.
- Select your computer name that you want to save the scan to.
Step 4 : Save your documents
- Click Start Scan to scan your item. Your document gets scanned.
- Use the Save as PDF option to save your scanned document that runs HP Laserjet Pro mfp m426fdw scanner driver.
- Make use of the settings to scan text document that is not editable.
- For more information, contact us on the toll-free number.
HP Laserjet Pro mfp m426fdw Mobile printing
Mobile printing makes your print job much easier. You can print your document or photo saved on your mobile device from any place at any time. It saves your time, you no need to spend separate time for printing. Both Android and Mac users can make use of the mobile printing feature. Android user can use the ePrint app and Apple user can use the AirPrint app to print your document. Use the following procedures to print your document using ePrint, AirPrint, and Google Cloud Print.
HP Laserjet Pro mfp m426fdw eprint
Step 1 : Verify HP ePrint setup requirements
- Ensure that your printer is compatible with HP Laserjet Pro mfp m426fdw ePrint.
- Connect your PC via a Wired or Wireless network with an Internet connection.
- Ensure that your printer is connected to the active Internet connection.
- Based on your requirement, choose the connection type.
Step 2 : Enable Web Services
- Web services allow your printer to communicate with HP Laserjet Pro mfp m426fdw ePrint.
- Power on Web Services either through the printer’s control panel or the Embedded Web Server.
- The periodic firmware update is required to use HP ePrint effectively.
- Once you powered on Web Services, move to the next step.
Step 3 : Get the Printer’s email address
- The information page contains information about Web Services.
- This page also includes your printer email address or the printer claim code.
- HP Laserjet Pro mfp m426fdw ePrint handles the print job by sending files to the printer via email.
- Send your print jobs from your mobile, computer, smartphone or tablet.
Step 4 : Print with HP ePrint
- Enter the printer’s email address in the To: field. Additional recipients, enter the Cc: filed.
- Enter a subject in the subject line. The total size of the email must be 10MB or less.
- Encrypted, password protected or digitally signed files are not supported by HP ePrint.
- Duplex printing is not compatible by HP Laserjet Pro mfp m426fdw ePrint. You cannot print email attachments without printing.
HP Laserjet Pro mfp m426fdw Airprint
Step 1 : Verify the printing requisites
- Use the Apple iOS v4.2 and recent mobile operating systems.
- Ensure your printer and Apple iOS device meet the following requisites.
- Connect the printer and Apple device to the same Wireless network.
- Try to print a sample document if it doesn’t print using HP Laserjet Pro mfp m426fdw Airprint, move to the next step.
Step 2 : Configure the Wireless connection
- Prior to printing, connect the Apple device and printer either via a Wireless network or Wi-Fi Direct.
- If your printer is linked to your PC via a USB cable, then use Wi-Fi Direct.
- On the printer, click Setup, Network or Wireless menu, click Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Attempt to print. If it still doesn’t work, continue to the next step.
Step 3 : Use Wi-Fi Direct or Wireless direct connection
- Link your Apple iOS device straightly to the printer with the Wi-Fi Direct.
- Tap the Wi-Fi Direct button or go to the control panel settings to find and select Wi-Fi Direct.
- On your Apple device, choose Settings–> Wi-Fi. Select your printer.
- If urged, index a password. The default password is 12345678 for HP Laserjet Pro mfp m426fdw Airprint services.
Step 4 : Print using Apple iOS device
- Open the document that you want to print and then click the Action action.
- Choose Print. On your Printer Options menu, click Select Printer.
- Click Options to alter other settings if required. Some options might not be adjustable.
- Choose the number of copies that you would like to print. Click Print.
HP Laserjet Pro mfp m426fdw Google cloud print
Step 1 : Connect your printer to Google Cloud Print – PC
- Power on the printer. Ensure that your printer and the computer are linked to the same wireless network.
- Sign in to your Google account. HP Laserjet Pro mfp m426fdw Google Cloud Print detects any printers on the network.
- Navigate to Google Cloud Print and then click the manage button.
- Verify the registration on the printer control panel display.
Step 2 : Using Android device
- Link the printer and your Android device to the same Wireless network.
- Download and install the Cloud Print plugin from the Google Play Store.
- Go to Settings–> Printing. Next to Cloud print, click the On option.
- Click Cloud Print, click the main menu icon and then choose Add Printer.
Step 3 : Print from your computer or mobile
- Sign in to your Google account. Navigate to Cloud Print. Click Print.
- Choose Upload file to print and click Select a file from computer. Open the document.
- Choose your printer and click Print. From mobile: Open the document to print.
- Click the menu icon and choose Print. Choose your printer and click Print.
Step 4 : Share your printer – Optional
- Sign in to Google account. Go to Cloud Print. Choose your printer and tap Share.
- In the Sharing setting window, enter the name or Gmail address of the person.
- Click on the Share option. HP Laserjet Pro mfp m426fdw Google Cloud Print sends an email to the recipients.
- Once the recipients accept the offer, Google Cloud Print displays as an option for the recipients.
HP Laserjet Pro mfp m426fdw Fax setup
Set up to send and receive faxes
Step 1: Configure the fax
- Use the phone cord and any adapters that came with the printer to link to the phone jack.
- Or else, you might not be able to fax your document successfully.
- You can use dedicated phone line, parallel phone system, or ISDN phone line to connect.
- To configure the HP Laserjet Pro mfp m426fdw fax volume, fax header, move to the next step.
Step 2 : Configure the fax volume
- Use these procedures to set the volume of the fax ringer.
- Click the Setup icon and then choose Fax Setup.
- Click on the Basic Fax Setup and tap Fax Sound Volume.
- Choose Soft, Loud or Off. Click the Home icon to go back to the main menu.
Step 3 : Set up the fax header
- Use the following steps to set up the fax header. The header print on the faxes you send.
- Click on the Setup icon. Choose Fax Setup and then click Basic Fax Setup.
- Select Fax Header. Enter your personal or company name and fax number.
- Click on the Done option. Select the Home icon to return to the main menu.
Step 4 : Run a fax test
- Execute a fax test to ensure that the fax is set up properly.
- On your printer’s control panel, click Fax icon–> Settings.
- Select HP Laserjet Pro mfp m426fdw Fax Tools and then choose the Run Fax Test option.
- Halt while the printer prints the test report. Evaluate the report.