HP Laserjet P2035 Printing Problems
When your printer doesn’t work first check your user manual to resolve the issue. The manual can be downloaded from our website or follow the instructions provided on our website to resolve the HP Laserjet P2035 Printing Problems. Reset the printer settings which is the basic step to resolve any printer issue. If the issue is still present, uninstall the printer software and restart the computer and re-install the printer software. Try to print a sample document to check the printer’s performance.
For Tech Support
Restore factory settings
Step 1: Disconnect the power cord
- Disconnect the power cord from the back of your printer.
- Also, unplug the cord from the wall outlet.
- Wait for a minute and then reconnect the power cord.
- Wait for your printer to automatically power back on.
Step 2 : Remove Ink cartridge
- Unlock the ink cartridge access door.
- Remove the ink cartridge and again re-insert it.
- Make sure that the cartridge settles correctly in its place.
- Lock the ink cartridge access door.
Step 3 : Remove the USB cable
- Disconnect the USB cable from the back of your printer.
- An error message will be displayed that the printer is not connected under HP Laserjet P2035 Printing Problems.
- Reconnect the USB cable to the back of your printer.
- Check if the setting shows that the printer is connected to your system.
Step 4 : Restore Factory Settings
- Check out the control panel of your printer and choose Menu.
- Select Reset All Menu Settings or Tools followed by Restore factory defaults.
- Your HP Laserjet P2035 Troubleshooting printer will restore its original factory settings.
- Try to print a sample to check the printer’s performance.
HP Laserjet P2035 Printer Jam in Print Paper Path
- Step 1 : Choose paper in the input or output tray may cause a paper jam. Pull out the output tray and remove any loose paper that is present.
- Step 2 : Remove all the papers from the input tray and check for any jammed paper.
- Step 3 : To avoid tearing whole sheets of paper, pull the paper with both hands.
- Step 4 : Use a flashlight to thoroughly check the rollers for torn pieces of paper that might remain inside the output tray.
- Step 5 : Turn the printer so you can access its base. Remove any jammed paper from underneath the printer.
- Step 6 : Unlock the ink cartridge access door and look for any loose objects that might have shifted when the printer was turned over.
- Step 7 : Disconnect the power cord and check for any jammed paper from inside the HP Laserjet P2035 Troubleshooting printer.
- Step 8 : Thoroughly check the paper path for any torn pieces of paper and remove them.
- Step 9 : To make sure the ink cartridge access door is securely closed, check that the Door Open message clears.
- Step 10 : Check if the carriage can move freely across the width of the printer and it is not stuck in one end.
- Step 11 : Check if the printer is placed on a flat surface such that the input tray is not bent when it is pushed in.
- Step 12 : Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer and electrical outlet and try to print once all the above steps are followed to avoid HP Laserjet P2035 Printing Problems.
HP Laserjet P2035 Clearing jams
- Step 1 : Follow the user manual or on-screen instructions to clear the paper jam.
- Step 2 : Clear paper jam in Tray 1, Tray 2, optional tray and toner-cartridge area.
- Step 3 : Check for torn pieces of paper in the rear output bin, duplexer and fuser area.
- Step 4 : Make sure that the HP Laserjet P2035 Troubleshooting printer is placed on a flat surface and the input tray doesn’t bend.
- Step 5 : The paper used must meet the given specification and remove any paper that doesn’t meet the requirements.
- Step 6 : Make sure that the paper is not folded, wrinkled or damaged and replace them with fresh sheets.
- Step 7 : Use paper that has not been previously printed and check if the tray is properly inserted.
- Step 8 : Confirm that the tray is not overfilled, remove any extra sheet of paper.
- Step 9 : Make sure that the paper guides are adjusted correctly until they rest on the edge of the paper.
- Step 10 : Choose Menu on the printer’s control panel and confirm if paper type and size are configured correctly.
- Step 11 : Try to print the document and if the error still persists then use Clean Page Smears tool to clean the page smears.
- Step 12 : Reset the printer and then try to print, if the HP Laserjet P2035 Printing Problems doesn’t get resolved then service the printer.
HP Laserjet P2035 Connection Problems
Step 1 : Check the network status in Network and Sharing Center
- Check View your active networks section at the top of the page.
- If it is not connected to a network then click Set up a new connection.
- Enter the User name and password and click Connect.
Step 2 : Re-install Network adapter software
- Open the device manager tab and select the network adapters list.
- Choose the adapter name and click Uninstall.
- After uninstalling the software, re-install the Network adapter software.
Step 3 : Configure Advance Sharing option
- Open the View network status box and select Change advanced sharing.
- Click Turn on network discovery.
- Choose Turn on file and printer sharing and save the changes made.
Step 4 : Upgrade the network drivers
- Go to our website and download the latest HP Laserjet P2035 printer driver.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- Once you are done, reboot the system and connect to the network.
Step 5 : Remove the printer from the list
- Open the list of devices connected to your system.
- look for your printer name in the displayed result.
- Remove the printer name, add it again and save the changes.
Step 6 : Create manual IP address
- Obtain the URL for EWS from the network configuration report.
- Browse through this URL in the system that is connected to the network.
- Create a manual IP address under the network tab and save the changes.
Solve HP Laserjet P2035 print-quality problems
Step 1 : Print from different software
- Try to print from a different software program and check if the document is printed correctly.
- If the page prints correctly then the problem might be with the software which should be replaced.
- If the page does not print correctly then check the Paper type setting and adjust the same.
Step 2 : Print Supplies Status
- Go to Manage Supplies and click Print Supplies Status.
- This will give a report of all supply items. Check the report to verify the estimated level of the toner cartridge.
- Replace the cartridge if the level is lesser than that which is required for quality printing.
Step 3 : Genuine HP cartridge
- Open the ink cartridge access door and examine the cartridge that is used for printing.
- If it is not Genuine HP cartridge or if it is damaged, then replace the cartridge.
- After replacing the cartridge, close the ink cartridge access door and try printing.
Step 4 : Use the automatic Cleaning tool
- Go to Device Maintenance, then select Calibration/Cleaning and tap Cleaning Page.
- The automatic cleaning tool will clear out any smears and a cleaning message will be displayed.
- Try to print a sample document once the cleaning process is done and if there is an error try the next step.
Step 5 : Update the driver
- Updates for the driver are regularly released on our website which can be downloaded.
- Update your driver and software by downloading the updates from our website.
- To increase the performance of your HP Laserjet P2035 Troubleshooting printer regular firmware update is required.
Step 6 : Check the printhead
- Clean the printhead regularly by navigating to Tools on the printer’s control panel.
- If you find an HP Laserjet P2035 Printing Problems after the cleaning process is done then replace the printhead.
- If the HP Laserjet P2035 Printing Problems still persists then contact our tech support on our toll-free number.
- When the attention light blinks then the output tray may be closed, so open the same.
- The attention light blinks when the paper tray is empty, so immediately check the paper tray.
- The cartridge light is off and attention light blinks when there is a paper jam.
- At times even when there is a scanning or HP Laserjet P2035 Printing Problems, the attention light starts blinking.
- When the attention light and cartridge light both start blinking then there is a carriage jam.
- The HP Laserjet P2035 Troubleshooting ion the printer is busy performing another task so wait until it is completed.printer is in an error state when the power, attention and cartridge light start blinking.
- When only the cartridge light starts blinking, then the cartridge is not compatible with the printer.
- The cartridge light starts blinking when the cartridge still has the protective tape on the nozzles.
- The cartridge light starts blinking even when either one of the cartridges is defective.
- The cartridge light starts blinking when the ink level is low in one or both cartridges.
- When the cartridge light blinks for 20 seconds then the printer is waiting for a response.
- When the power light is blinking then the printer is busy processing a print, scan, copy or maintenance job.
- Sometimes the power light may blink for three seconds and then it goes back to normal condition.
- In the above condition the HP Laserjet P2035 Troubleshooting printer is busy performing another task so wait until it is completed.
- When the power light is dim, then the printer has gone into sleep mode due to inactivity.
- When all the lights are off then the printer is not turning on or it is not responding to any HP Laserjet P2035 Printing Problems.