Complete HP Laserjet Enterprise M605N Printer Guidelines
The HP Laserjet Enterprise M605N Printer results with outstanding print quality. Using this printer, users can connect to a mobile device as well via a network connection. This printer is designed for low energy consumption without compromising its performance. The printer handles large job faster and easier.
Unboxing HP Laserjet Enterprise M605N Printer
To configure your printer for the first time, take off the printer and all the packing materials from the shipment box. Place paper into the input tray, link the power cable, set control panel preferences and then download and install the recent printer software. Follow the guides which are given below, and make your printer ready to print.
- Remove your printer from the box. Peel off all tape and packing material from the printer and then take off the film from the printer’s control panel.
- Remove the packing material, tape, and stickers from the scanner glass and toner cartridge.
- Place the toner cartridge inside the slot, and then push the cartridge until it is seated properly.
- Once you place the cartridges, close the ink cartridge access door. Reprocess the packing material.
- Place a plain white paper in the input tray of your HP Laserjet Enterprise M605N Printer. Ensure that you insert an appropriate paper type and size for your printer.
- Link the power cord to the posterior side of the printer, and then connect the other end to an electrical outlet.
- Check if the printer is powered on. Based on your needs, set the language preference for your printer.
- From the control panel of your printer, click the HP Laserjet M605N Setup button. Click on the right arrow until you find System Setup.
- Tap on the Ok option. Choose Language and click Ok. Choose the desired language and then tap on Ok.
- Download the latest version of the HP Laserjet Enterprise M605N Printer software and then use the on-screen guides to install it.
HP Laserjet M605N Driver and Manual Download
It is not possible to use the printer without the printer software. You cannot even perform the basic task with the printer. Download the latest software for your printer. Click on the Software download option on our website. The software gets downloaded on your device. Download the user manual and make use of the tips to install the printer software.
Driver Installation Windows
- Ensure that the USB cable is unplugged from the printer and from the system. Do not link until it is prompted.
- Find the .exe file saved to the system and then double-click the driver file to start the installation process.
- Choose the printer series name and if instructed, choose the connection type for your HP Laserjet Enterprise M605N Printer.
- Select Install the software. Tap Install and then wait for the installation process to begin.
- Choose Easy Install, select Next and then pause for the installation files to prepare.
- In case you receive a Windows security alerts, permit the driver to continue the installation process.
Driver Installation Mac
- Plug a USB cable into the system and your printer. Go to our website and download the latest HP Laserjet M605N Setup software for your printer.
- Choose the correct operating system and then tap Next. Choose Driver and then look for the available driver options.
- The options may vary based on the printer. Select Download, tap Save and then go to the location on the PC to save the file.
- Once the download is complete. Select Open folder and then select the downloaded file. The file name ends in .exe.
- Choose the destination for the software installation, and then choose the Continue button.
- The HP Laserjet Enterprise M605N Printer software installation process gets completed. Use your printer to print a document or photo.
HP Laserjet m605n Ink cartridge installation and replacement
- Take off the new toner cartridge from its packing material. Take off the plastic tape from the toner cartridge.
- Completely take off the sealing tape from the cartridge. Arrange the toner cartridge with its slot.
- Position the toner cartridge into the printer. Once you are done, shut the cartridge access door.
- Make use of the steps which are given below to place the other cartridges into the slot. Without the cartridge, the printer cannot print your files so it is essential to estimate the ink level regularly.
- If you find any low or empty ink cartridges, replace the existing cartridges with a new cartridge.
- Open the cartridge access door. Press down the cartridge to release it from the slot.
- Once it is released, take off the cartridge from the slot. Insert a new cartridge, based on the guides given above.
- It is recommended to use only a genuine cartridge for your HP Laserjet Enterprise M605N Printer so that you can prevent the cartridges issue.
HP Laserjet m605n load paper tray
- Tray1: Clasp the handle on either side of Tray 1 and pull it towards you to open it. Pull out the tray extension to support the paper.
- Place paper in the tray. Ensure that the paper fits under the fill line on the paper guides.
- The maximum stack height is up to 10mm or approximately 100 sheets of 75g paper.
- Modify the side guides so that they lightly touch the paper stack, but do not bend it.
- Tray 2: Pull the tray towards you to open it. Do not open the tray while it is in use.
- Prior to placing a paper, modify the paper width guides using the adjustment latches and sliding the HP Laserjet M605N Setup guides based on the paper size.
- Insert paper into the tray. Verify the paper to check the guides lightly touch the stack, but do not bend it. To avoid paper jams, modify the paper guides to the correct size and ensure that you do not overfill the tray.
- Lock the tray2. Notice the configuration message on the HP Laserjet M605N printer display.If the paper size and type are not correct, click Modify to choose the alternate.
HP Laserjet Enterprise M605N Printer General setup
Setup your printer to the Windows computer easily. Without setting up the printer it is impossible to use. Ensure that you install an appropriate printer driver and software which is compatible with your operating system. Make use of the guides displayed on our website and get your HP Laserjet M605N printer ready to print your document or photo.
Once you buy a new printer, you need to setup the printer only then you can use it to print your document or photo. If you want any guides to setup your printer, make use of the tips which are listed on our website. Or else you can download the user manual which is available on our website. Use the tips and complete the setup process successfully.
Setup your HP Laserjet enterprise m605n printer to the mobile device. With the help of Wireless connection, you can connect both the devices. In case the printer is not compatible with the Wireless network, use the Wireless router to connect the printer and mobile. Make sure that you use the same Wireless network connection to connect the HP Laserjet M605N Setup and mobile device.
HP Laserjet m605n Mobile printing
The users who use mobile frequently can make use of the mobile printing feature and print your document or photo which is saved on your mobile from any place at any time. Mobile printing is applicable for both the Android and Mac user. An Android users can use the AirPrint whereas the Mac user can use the ePrint app. You no need to spend separate time for printing. Save your valuable time by mobile printing. Follow the tips which are listed below and print your files using your mobile device. For more information, call us.
- Connect the printer and the Apple iOS device to the same Wireless network connection.
- Access the file that you want to print from, and then choose the Action icon to display menu options.
- Choose Print, based on the file type you want to print. In the Printer Options menu, click Select Printer.
- Pick your printer from the list. Click on Options to modify other settings if required. Some options might not be changed.
- The Options menu might not appear in case your HP Laserjet Enterprise M605N Printer is black ink only. Choose the required number of copies.
- Once you are done, click on the Print option. If you have queries, you can contact our tech support.
- Ascertain that your printer is connected to a Wired or Wireless network with an Internet connection.
- Power on Web Services from the HP Laserjet M605N Setup control panel to permit your printer to communicate with HP ePrint.
- Print the information page and avail the printer’s email address, Web Services details and the printer claim code.
- Send your document or photo securely to the printer through email to print using HP ePrint.
- The total size of the email must be 10 MB or less which includes attachments.
- HP ePrint does not support duplex printing, digitally signed and encrypted documents.
How to print using HP Laserjet M605N
Once you’re done with setting up your HP Laserjet Enterprise M605N Printer, you can start to print the desired document or photo. Avail a document with outstanding quality text and photo. With this printer, you can print your document faster so obviously, you can achieve the high volume output. This printer is suitable for business purpose.
You can modify any related print job settings and print the desired document from a Windows computer. You have the option to edit the document to modify text font and size and to alter other appearance settings. Modify the quality and color settings for the best quality document. Once you are done with editing a document, you can click on the Print option to print the file. Before printing, you can view the HP Laserjet M605N Setup preview of your document. If you are ok with that, choose the required number of copies and print the document.
Print your document or photo with the help of HP Laserjet Enterprise M605n printer and Mac device. Choose the file that you want to print from the computer and click File -> Print. In the Print settings, you can edit the settings are per your requirement. After editing, you can print the document after viewing the print review. You can also use the mobile printing feature to print from your mobile from wherever you are. For more details, use the guides displayed on our website.
HP Laserjet Enterprise M605N Printer Wireless Direct printing
In case you don’t have a printer which supports a Wireless network or you don’t have a Wireless router, you can still print from your mobile device. With the Wireless Direct feature, you can create a secure connection directly from your mobile device to your printer. Printing with Wireless Direct is easy and you have to do is to create a connection with the printer and start printing.
HP Laserjet M605N Print from the USB port
- Connect your printer and the computer with a USB cable. Install the full feature driver to avail the most supported features.
- In case you link through a USB hub or docking station, the printer might not receive sufficient power to operate.
- Unlink the printer USB cable from the system. Do not relink the cable until it is instructed during the driver installation process.
- Tap Devices and Printers in the list of results. Right-click the printer icon and then select the Remove Device option.
- In the event that the multiple icons exist for the printer, delete them all. Close the Device and Printer window, and then go to the next step.
- Go to our website, click on the Driver Download option to download the latest driver for your printer.
- Install the driver based on the guides displayed on the screen. During the software installation, choose the connection type.
- Once you have completed the installation process, attempt to Print, Scan or Fax a document, based on the printer functionality.
- If the printer prints a document with good quality, then you are done. You can start to use your printer.
- If not, you need to find the issue. Call our tech support, they will help you to fix and troubleshoot the issue.
HP Laserjet Enterprise M605N Printer problems
Do you have an issue with your printer? Use our troubleshooting guides which are displayed on our website and rectify the printer problem easily. Or else you can download the user manual from our website and use the HP Laserjet M605N Setup instructions in it to resolve your printer issue. The most common issue you might face in your printer is Printer Offline, Paper jam, Network Scanner connection error, Print job stuck in print queue, Printer not found during network driver setup and ink cartridge error. Use the tips and make your HP Laserjet Enterprise M605N Printer to print.