HP Envy 5660 Wireless Setup
Connect your HP Envy 5660 printer and the computer or mobile device with the HP Envy 5660 Wireless Setup network connection. Make a note that you need to connect the printer and the system or mobile to the same wireless network. Use the benefit of the wireless network and connect multiple devices effortlessly. All you need to do is to locate the printer and router at a closer distance to avoid HP Envy 5660 Wireless Printer inferences.
Wireless Setup for Windows
Step 1 : Make ready for the installation process
- Power on your printer, router, and system and link the printer and PC to the same wireless network.
- Unplug any USB cable that is connected to your printer. Choose the folder for your printer.
- Select your printer’s name. The HP Printer Assistant software gets displayed.
- Select Utilities, and then choose the Printer Setup and Software Selection option.
- Tap Convert a USB connected printer to wireless or Connect a new printer.
- Use the guides to complete the software installation process successfully.
Step 2: Link to the wireless network
- Make use of the printer’s built-in HP Envy 5660 Wireless Setup Wizard to find your network name and password.
- Use the network name and password to link the printer to your Wireless network.
- Tap on your printer’s power button to turn on your printer.
- From the control panel of your printer, click the Wireless icon. The Wireless Summary window gets displayed.
- Choose the Settings icon and then click on the HP Envy 5660 Wireless Printer Settings option.
- Click Wireless Setup Wizard, and then use the guides on the control panel to link the HP Envy 5660 Wireless printer to your HP Envy 5660 Wireless Setup network.
- Once you are done with the procedures which are listed above, move to the next step.
Step 3: Download and configure the printer software
- Power on your HP Envy 5660 printer.
- In case your printer is linked to the system via a USB cable, unplug the cable from the printer.
- Visit our website and then click on Software and Driver Downloads.
- If instructed, pick a method to recognize your printer model, and then use the guides to navigate to the download page.
- Choose the Download option or select Basic Drivers for other driver options.
- For more information, consult our tech team on our toll-free number.
Wireless Setup for Mac
Step 1: Prep for the installation process
- Prior to installing the printer software for a wireless network, ensure that you know your network name and password.
- The network name is the SSID. WEP key or WPA security passphrase.
- Place your printer and wireless capable printer closer during the installation process.
- Power up your printer, access point and system. Link the printer and PC to the same wireless network.
- Plug the USB cable to the rear of the printer and to any USB port on the system.
- Close all applications which are running on your system.
Step 2: Link to the Wireless network
- Employ the printer’s built-in HP Envy 5660 Wireless Setup Wizard to know your network name and password.
- After finding your network name and password, connect the printer to your HP Envy 5660 Wireless Printer network.
- You need to have a Wireless network setup to use the Wireless Setup wizard.
- Tap on the power button of your printer to turn on the printer.
- Click the Wireless icon on the printer’s control panel. The Wireless Summary screen gets appeared.
- Click on the Settings icon and then choose Wireless Settings.
- Tap on HP Envy 5660 Wireless Setup Wizard, and then use the guides on the control panel to link the printer to your wireless network.
Step 3: Install the printer software
- Turn on your HP Envy 5660 printer.
- If the printer is connected to the system via a USB cable, unlink the cable from the printer.
- Get directed to our website and then choose Software and Driver Downloads.
- If instructed, choose a method to recognize your printer model, and then use the guides to move to the download page.
- Select Download or choose Basic Drivers for other driver options.
For HP Envy 5660 Wireless Setup Tech Support
HP Envy 5660 Wireless Direct Setup
Step 1: Link your computer or mobile device
- Power up HP Wireless Direct from the control panel of your printer.
- From the mobile device or PC, ascertain that the Wi-Fi radio is on.
- Connect your devices via an HP Envy 5660 Wireless direct or Wi-Fi Direct connection.
- In case you turn on HP Wireless direct with security, enter the WPA2 password when instructed.
- You cannot turn on HP Envy 5660 wifi setup Direct without WPA2 security it always uses a WPA2 passphrase.
- Install the required printer software and choose Wireless as the connection type.
Step 2: Use the printer over the HP Wireless Direct connection
- Link the computer to the HP Envy 5660 Wireless Direct or Wi-Fi Direct connection.
- From the printer software, configure the settings.
For Windows : Touch Utilities from the top of the printer software window.
- Click on HP Envy 5660 Wireless Setup and Software and select Connect a new printer.
For Mac : Click Open Finder and navigate to Applications, choose your printer model.
- Click on Printer setup and Software.
- Tap on the Connect new printer option.
- Choose Wireless and select Next from the connection options screen.
- Select your printer from the HP Envy 5660 Wireless Printer recognized screen, and finish the software installation process.
Step 3 : Print using Wireless Direct
- Switch on your printer’s wireless direct connection. Tap on the Wireless button and click Settings.
- If the Wireless Direct is Off. Click Wireless Direct, choose On (with security) or On (no security).Click on Display Name to display the Wireless Direct name.
- To display the HP Envy 5660 Wireless Setup Direct password, choose Display Password if you have the secured wireless direct connection. Power on your PC’s HP Envy 5660 wifi setup. Install the printer software.
- Choose Wireless as your connection type. Select your printer from the list and complete the installation.
Step 4 : Using Wireless Direct print from your mobile device
- Click the HP Wireless Direct icon, select Network Setup, choose Wireless Direct and turn on the connection from the control panel of your printer.
- While connecting to the printer get a password, select On and then click OK.
- Select Setting, click Wi-Fi from your mobile device, and then choose HP-Print-xx-printer model number from the list.
- If instructed, key in the security passcode from the printer’s control panel.
- Open the desired photo or document that you want to print, and then select Print from the action menu.
- Pick your printer model from the list of printers, and then tap on the Print option.
- Reconnect the mobile device to your normal HP Envy 5660 Wireless Setup, once the print job gets completed.