Complete Guide for HP Envy 5660 Setup
The HP Envy 5660 Setup printer supports both Windows and Mac operating system. Due to the Wireless printing, you can print your document easily from any place at the desired time. With the mobile printing feature, the print job becomes much easier. It is available for both Android and Mac user.
HP Envy 5660 Setup for Mobile Printing
Do you want to print a document on the go without wasting your time? Then use the mobile printing feature in your HP Envy 5660 Printer and start printing your document or photo which is saved on your mobile device. Complete your print job easier and faster.
HP Envy 5660 Setup for Airprint
- On the printer, ensure that the Wifi feature is on and link the printer to your wifi.
- Ascertain that the Wifi light is on and not blinking, if the printer has a wifi icon.
- On your mobile device, access the Wi-Fi settings and ensure that you are linked to the same wireless network as your printer.
- Open the document that you want to print, click Share icon to display the menu.
- Click Print or the Print option, based on the file type that you want to print.
- The printer Option menu gets displayed on the screen.
- From the Printers Options menu, click Select Printer.
- A list of available printers on the network gets displayed.
- Choose your printer name, modify print settings if required,and then click Print.
HP Envy 5660 Setup for Eprint
- Prior to installing the HP Envy 5660 ePrint app, ensure that the printer and your mobile device meet the requisites such as, an Android device with OS 4.0 version or later.
- On your mobile device, ensure that you are linked to the wireless network.
- Make certain that the wireless signal is on and the HP Envy 5660 Setup printer is linked tot he same wireless network as your mobile device.
- Configure the HP Envy 5660 ePrint app on your Android device. After installation, use the guides displayed on the screen.
- On your mobile device, download and install the HP Envy 5660 Printer app fromt he Google Play Store.
- When urged, choose your usage data preferences, and then click on Done.
- The HP ePrint app home screen gets displayed.
- Click on grant permission, Add Cloud Account or Add Email Account.
- Use the tips displayed on the screen to permit app access to your files, photos, social media and cloud accounts.
- Open the HP Envy 5660 ePrint app, and then click Files or Recent Files.
- Choose the file type and then choose the document that you want to print.
- Click Done to go back to the preview screen, and then click Print.
HP Envy 5660 Setup for Cloud Print
- To print a document or photo securely from HP Envy 5660 Cloud Print, you do not require any printer driver.
- Power up your printer, place plain paper in the input tray and ensure that ink cartridges are installed. Connect the printer and system to the same wireless network. Access the chrome browser, and then log on to your account, if required.
- If your printer is listed under New devices–> Register and then choose Register again to confirm changes.
- Navigate to HP Envy 5660 Cloud Print, and then select the Manage button.
- Verify the registration on the printer’s control panel display.
- Print a document, email, web pages from the computer, Android or Apple iOS device.Open the browser, and then log in to your account, if essential.
- Choose your printer name, and then select Share.
- From the Sharing setting window, enter the name you want to share your HP Envy 5660 Setup printer with, and then select Share.
HP Envy 5660 Print Setup
Print your document or photo from the Windows or Mac device using your HP Envy 5660 printer. If you are not comfortable with the computer, you can opt for mobile printing. You can print a document or image which is saved on your Android or Apple device.
HP Envy 5660 Windows setup
- Open the Windows Device installation settings and ensure that the system is set to automatically download driver software.
- Select the Change Device Installation settings Control panel setting from the list results.Device installation Settings windows get screened.
- Tap on the Yes option, and then select Save Changes.
- Link your printer to the system via a USB cable or through your local network.
- If the e printer is linked to the system, wind printer is linked to the system, windows can detect the printer during the driver installation.
- Choose the printer connection type and use Add a HP Envy 5660 Printer wizard to install the printer driver.
- Install the latest driver so that you can avail the full feature printer.
- Try printing a document to ensure that your HP Envy 5660 Setup is working.
- If your printer works properly, then the driver is installed.
- AIn case the printer doesn’t work, uninstall the existing printer driver and install it again.
- If the issue still persists, call our tech support on our toll-free number.
HP Envy 5660 Mac Setup
- Choose the Apple menu, and then select System Preferences.
- Based on the OS, choose Print and Fax, Print and Scan or Printer and Scanners.
- Check if your printer displays in the Printers list. Remove or re-add the printer to check the driver.
- Tap minus sign to remove and plus sign to add the printer.
- Ensure that the printer is connected to the Mac device.
- Choose the Use or Print Using menu, and choose your printer name.
- To use limited printer functionality select the generic driver option.
- Select Add to add the HP Envy 5660 Setup printer to the list
- Select Download and install to finish the installation process.
- Close the System Preference window.
- Attempt to print, scan or fax, based on the HP Envy 5660 Printer functionality.
- If you are able to print a document, you installed the driver successfully.
- If you are not able to print a document, contact our tech support.
HP Envy 5660 Android setup
- Connect your Android device and PC to the same wireless network.
- Install or update the HP Print Service Plugin from the Google Play Store.
- Once you are done with the installation process, select a method to turn on the HP Print Service Plugin:
- If you are installing for the first time, ensure that you find HP Inc, service installed.
- In case you updated the HP Print Service Plugin, click Settings -> More -> More networks -> More settings -> Print. Click on HP Inc, service installed or HP Inc., and then click On. Switch off any other print service plugins, if required.
- Now you can print using the HP Print Service Plugin.
- Print your photos, documents, emails or web pages from your mobile.
- Open the file that you want to print, click the menu icon, and choose Print.
- Click on down arrow which is next to Select a HP Envy 5660 Printer to view the HP Envy 5660 Setup printer list.
- Tap on down arrow to modify any print settings, and then click Print.
- If you are able to print a document, you are done.
- In case you cannot print a document, contact our tech support on our toll-free number.
HP Envy 5660 Scan Setup
Scan your document or photo with the HP Envy 5660 printer. Send your document directly to email once you are done with scanning. Make use of the guides which are given below and prep your HP Envy 5660 Setup to scan the desired files.
HP Envy 5660 Scan to email
- Send a scanned document automatically to one or more email address directly from the control panel.
- Look windows for your printer model name and choose the HP Envy 5660 Setup printer name.
- Double-click Scanned Actions or double-click HP Envy 5660 scan to email Wizard.
- Select New, and then index the email address that you want to use.
- Enter an email profile display name that’s the name will display on the printer’s control panel.
- Key in a security pin to restrict unauthorized access from the control panel.
- In case you want to enter a user name and password to log into your email account, enter that into the email authentication fields.
- Choose Next -> Save and Test or Save to finish the email profile configuration.
- From the printer’s control panel, click on the HP Envy 5660 Setup Scan option.
- Click the Down arrow, and then select Email as PDG or Email as JPEG, based on the scan job type.
- Select the email profile name, index the password and then scan the document.
- The email gets automatically opens on the system with the scanned file attached.
HP Envy 5660 Scan to photo and document
- Scan your document or photo with the help of Scanner glass or Automatic Document Feeder tray.
- Scanner glass: Raise the scanner lid. Position the document print side down on the scanner glass.
- Place it based on the engraved guides along the edge of the glass. Shut the scanner lid.
- ADF: Load the file print into the document feeder tray.
- The print side must face upward, and the top edge goes into the tray first.
- Ensure that the HP Envy 5660 Setup control panel displays that the document you have loaded is recognized.
- Alter the paper guides so that your document can fix properly.
- Scan a file to the PC: From the printer’s control panel, click Scan.
- Click Computer to scan tot he connected system.
- Choose the name of the PC that you want to save the scan to.
- Click the HP Envy 5660 scan to type that matches to the document or photo you are scanning.
- Click Start Scan to scan the document or photo.
- The folder in which the scanned document saved opens on the system automatically.
HP Envy 5660 Scan Setup – Advanced Settings Option
- Make use of the Save as PDF option to scan text documents that will not be editable.
- Use the Save as Editable Text option to scan the text document that you can edit.
- Use the Save as JPEG option to scan pictures and images.
- You can scan your document or photo on both the sides of the page using an automatic duplex printing.
- Save multi-page documents or a collection of photos into one PDF file in HP Easy Scan.
- You can easily customize or improve the scanned document or photo using the HP Easy Scan editing tool.
- Use the Borderless option to avail a borderless scanned document or image.