123.hp.com/envy5540 Setup and Installation Support
The 123.hp.com/envy5540 printer is compatible with Print, Copy, and Scan. Print your document faster with the automatic two-sided printing. Create an excellent photo print without trimming with the help of borderless printing. Connect your mobile device to the 123 HP Envy 5540 directly and easily print a document without a network using Wi-Fi Direct. Mobile printing allows you to print the desired document or photo from anywhere irrespective of the location.
HP Envy 5540 Specification
- Input capacity : 100 sheets
- Print resolution : 600 *300 dpi
- Print speed : 22 ppm for black and 21 ppm for color
- Touch screen : 2.2 inches.
- Duty cycle (monthly) : 1000 pages
- Number of print cartridges : 1 black ink and 1 color (Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow)
123 HP Envy 5540 Unboxing Setup
Prior to installing the new printer, ensure that you received all the printer components along with your 123.hp.com/envy5540 printer. Position the cartridges (black and color) into its respective slot. Load the papers inside the input tray. Make a note that, place only the correct paper type and size inside the input tray.
- Unpack the printer from the box, unseal all the printer accessories which came along with the printer.
- Unwrap the tapes from the scanner glass, ink cartridges, duplexer and from the secondary tray.
- Place the duplexer inside the 123 HP Envy 5540 Setup Printer into its correct position. Fix the secondary tray if required.
- Insert the color ink cartridge into the left slot and the black ink cartridge towards the right slot.
- Use the installation CD and install the compatible driver and software.
- If it doesn’t work, check our website and download the updated driver and software.
- Without the HP Envy 5540 driver and software, the printer will not print a document or photo.
- For wired connection: Connect the 123 HP Envy 5540 and PC via a USB cable and ensure that the connection is proper.
- For Wireless connection: Enter the provided wireless network name and password correctly.
- Place your printer and the router at a minimum distance during the installation process.
- Try to print a sample document or photo using your new Envy 5540 printer.
- For more details, contact our technical experts.
HP Envy 5540 Printer Driver and manual download
Printer driver and software is the main part of the printer, without that you cannot Print, Scan or Copy your document or photo. Download the upgraded printer driver and software from 123.hp.com/envy5540 and install it. Check the printer compatibility and download it. Obtain the full feature printer by installing the latest version HP Envy 5540 driver.
HP Envy 5540 Driver Installation Windows
- Prior to configuring the printer on a Windows computer, download and install the compatible printer driver.
- Use the installation CD, which came along with your printer to install the driver.
- Open the system drive and place the CD driver inside it. Run and execute the CD to install the driver.
- If the installation is not successful, uninstall the existing driver and try it. If it does not work, go to the next step.
- Go to our website, enter your 123 HP Envy 5540 printer model and use the on-screen instructions to download the driver from it.
- Once the download has completed, install it in the desired location as per the guides.
- Select the network connection: Wired or Wireless network connection. Based on the connection type steps may vary.
- Once the connection is established, choose your 123.hp.com/envy5540 printer in the list of available printers.
- Sometimes, the software automatically detects your printer.Or else, click on the Plus sign to add your 123 HP Envy 5540 Setup Printer.
- Now try to print a sample document. If the printer doesn’t print successfully, call our tech support to clear the issue.
HP Envy 5540 Driver Installation Mac
- To install the printer driver via Apple Software Update, generate a new print queue on the Mac device.
- Choose the Apple menu and select System Preferences. Based on the OS version choose Print & Fax, Print & Scan, or Printers & Scanners.
- Verify that the printer name appears in the Printers list. In case the printer is listed, delete and re-add the printer to verify the driver.
- If the printer is not itemized, tap on the plus sign, select Add Printer or Scanner, choose the printer’s name and move to the next step.
- In case the 123 HP Envy 5540 printer is not itemized in the Add Printer or Scanner window, ensure that the connection is proper.
- Select the Use or Print Using option, and then pick the name of your printer. Select Add to add your printer to the list.
- In case you are asked to install the software, choose Download and Install to finish the installation process.
- Close the System Preferences window. Attempt to Print, copy, scan or fax.
- If you are able to Print, Scan, Copy or Fax successfully, you have configured the HP Envy 5540 driver and use the printer.
- In case you faced a problem, call our technical team to resolve it.
HP Envy 5540 Printer Ink cartridge
- Open the new ink cartridge from its packing material both black and color ink cartridge.
- Ensure that you do not touch the electrical contacts of your ink cartridge.
- Open the ink cartridge access door to place the cartridges. Position the black ink cartridge into the right slot.
- Insert the color ink cartridges into the right slot. Ensure that the cartridges are fixed into an appropriate place.
- Always use an authenticated HP Envy 5540 ink cartridges so that you can avoid some of the cartridge errors.
- Once the cartridges are placed, close the ink cartridge access door and start printing a document.
HP Envy 5540 Printer Setup
Mobile printing saves your time and increases your productivity. In the busy world, you cannot allocate separate time to print a document. If you are mobile printing user, you can print your desired document on the go swiftly. Print your favorite photos which are saved on your mobile device at any time.
HP Envy 5540 Airprint
- Go to the App Store, download the AirPrint app based on the compatibility.
- Install the app in the desired location on your mobile device.
- Ensure that 123 HP Envy 5540 printer and the mobile device are connected to the same Wireless network.
HP Envy 5540 Eprint
- Navigate to the Play Store, according to the compatibility download the ePrint app.
- Once the download has completed, install the app on your Android device.
- Associate your 123 HP Envy 5540 Setup Printer and the smartphone with the Wireless network connection.
HP Envy 5540 Cloud print
- Ensure that your 123 HP Envy 5540 printer is compatible with the cloudprint. And then use the steps below.
- Create an account in the cloud and then store the required documents or photos.
- Log in to the cloud account, and then access the desired file to print.
HP Envy 5540 How to Print
Nowadays, printing becomes essential in the office, home or home office. Based on the necessity you can print a document with an excellent quality with the 123 HP Envy 5540 Setup printer. Save your paper with the automatic duplex printing feature.
HP Envy 5540 How to Scan
Scan your document swiftly with the help of the 123.hp.com/envy5540 printer. Install the Scan app on your computer and start scanning your document. Scanning is available for both MAC and Windows user. You can send an email of your scanned document.
HP Envy 5540 How to copy
Copying can be done only in normal print quality mode. Copy the desired document or photo effectively with the 123 HP Envy 5540 Setup printer. Place the document or photo on the scanner glass properly so that you can avoid the standard issues.
HP Envy 5540 Wireless setup
Make your network connection as the cable free connection. You no need to spend money for the cable and trouble with the connection. Wireless printing makes your task easier. You can print a document or photo on the go. Wireless printing is applicable for both the Windows and Mac operating system. Based on the OS, the procedures may vary. Wireless printing save your time while printing your document. Use the tips below to setup HP Envy 5540 printer.
HP Envy 5540 Wireless Setup Windows
- Link your 123 HP Envy 5540 printer and the Windows computer to the same Wireless network connection.
- Enter the Wireless network name and your password properly to connect the printer.
- Place your printer and the router at a closer distance during the setup HP Envy 5540 process.
- Using the Wifi connection, you can connect to many devices at the same time.
- Print the desired document or photo from any place at any time using the 123.hp.com/envy5540 printer.
HP Envy 5540 Wireless Setup Mac
- Ensure that your Mac device and your printer is compatible with the Wireless printing.
- Index your Wifi name and password to connect your printer and the Mac device.
- During setup HP Envy 5540, ascertain that you position the 123 HP Envy 5540 printer and the router at a minimum distance.
- With the help of the Wifi connection, link the multiple devices at the same time.
- Place the devices within the range of the Wireless network so that network will be stronger.
HP Envy 5540 Printer problems
Printers need a proper maintenance for its optimal performance. Sometimes, tricky issues may arise. Some of the issues will be based on the HP Envy 5540 ink cartridges. Other issues will be common to all types of printers. The basic issues can be rectified by our-self. The more complex printer issues may need the technical expertise to resolve it. Call our technical team on our toll-free number to clear your issue and get your 123.hp.com/envy5540 printer ready to print a document.