123.hp.com/envy4500 Printer Setup
HP Envy 4500 Printer Setup is a part of HP’s line of printers. With its wireless capability, you can print directly from your device over the network. With the high yield, ink cartridges make the most out of your 123.hp.com/envy4500 printer for a much longer time.
- The www.hp.com/eprint/envy4500 printer supports print jobs through ePrint and AirPrint.
- The input tray can hold up to 100 plain sheets and the output tray up to 30.
- Supports borderless printing and auto duplex printing.
- Can print up to 21ppm in black and 17 ppm in color. (Draft mode)
- Supports HP Wireless Direct
Unboxing HP Envy 4500 Printer Setup
The contents of each box may vary depending upon the region. But most unboxing experiences include the printer, the power cord, ink cartridges, HP Envy 4500 driver installation CD, and documents. To know how to setup your 123.hp.com/envy4500 printer, follow the steps below.
- Take out the printer from the box and place it on a flat surface. Remove all the plastic tape from the HP Envy 4500 Printer Setup.
- Now remove the plastic tape from the scanner and raise the cartridge access door to remove the plastic tape inside the printer.
- Pull out the paper tray to its maximum and remove all the plastic tape inside and recycle the plastic tapes.
- Connect the power cord found inside the box to the rear end of the 123.hp.com/envy4500 printer and into the electrical outlet.
- Turn on the printer and complete the setup process by entering the language, country, etc. and click OK.
- To load the paper into the paper tray, open the paper tray door and pull it out. Now lift the paper catch gently.
- Slide the paper into the paper tray and keep pushing it till the paper can’t be pushed inside.
- Be sure to only load paper sizes and format supported by the printer. Loading a different size or format may result in a paper jam.
- Now to install the ink cartridges, hold the sides of the cartridge access door and raise it to lock it in place.
- After the 123.hp.com/envy4500 printer becomes silent, remove the ink cartridge from its package and be sure to touch only the plastic part.
- With its nozzles facing the HP Envy 4500 Printer Setup, push it inside till it clicks into place. Close the lid to secure it in position.
- Place the alignment page on the scanner glass with respect to the lines on the scanner. Close the lid and click OK.
HP Envy 4500 Driver and manual downloader
If you want to perform operations like print, scan, or copy using your www.hp.com/eprint/envy4500 printer, you need to download and HP Envy 4500 driver install software on your computer. Click on the link below to the latest HP Envy 4500 driver download and follow the instructions provided on our website to install the HP Envy 4500 software on your computer.
HP Envy 4500 Driver Installation Windows
- HP Envy 4500 software is essential for your printer to be able to perform tasks. On Windows, you can download and install it by,
- Open the *link* and search for your printer model and download the file. Wait till the download finishes.
- Double click on the file present in the downloads folder on your computer to open it and to start the HP Envy 4500 installation download process.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to finish the installation. After that, a message will appear asking you to connect the HP Envy 4500 Printer Setup.
- Connect the printer using the USB cable to the computer to setup the printer with your computer.
- Now that your HP Envy 4500 Driver have been installed, you need to go to the *link* to register and activate it.
- The other way to install the drivers on your computer is using the CD bundled with the 123.hp.com/envy4500 printer by HP.
- Insert the disk, open the drive and follow the instructions displayed on the screen to finish the installation.
HP Envy 4500 Driver Installation Mac
- In order for you to make your printer to start performing tasks, you need to download and install the driver software.
- Go to the *link* and search for the HP Envy 4500 Driver software specific to your printer model and download it.
- Open the file from the downloads menu to launch the installer. Follow the instructions on the screen to finish the installation.
- After installation, close the installer and the HP Utility software menu will open. Select the name of your 123.hp.com/envy4500 printer.
- Choose the Add printer option and select the printer with Bonjour listed as its kind. Select the Use or Print Using menu.
- From the Use or Print Using menu, select the name of your printer from the list and choose Add printer to the list.
- Choose continue and follow the instructions on the screen to complete the setup and hit on Done.
- The HP Envy 4500 Driver and necessary software have been installed in your HP Envy 4500 Printer Setup. You can now start printing through it.
HP Envy 4500 Ink cartridge installation and replacement
- Load paper into the paper tray so that when the HP Envy 4500 installation download completes the printer can print a test paper for alignment.
- Turn on the printer and lift the scanner lid. Raise the cartridge access door and the carriage will move to the cartridge access area.
- Wait until the www.hp.com/eprint/envy4500 printer becomes silent before you move on to the next step. Raise the lid on the cartridge access door.
- Push on the cartridge access door to release it from its position and pull the cartridge out of the slot.
- If you are installing the cartridge for the first time, skip the previous step and move on to the next step.
- Take the cartridge out of its package and pull the tab on it to remove the plastic tape from it.
- Hold the cartridge with the cartridge contacts facing the cartridge slot on the HP Envy 4500 Printer Setup and insert it into position.
- Close the lid on the cartridge to hold it in place. Follow the same procedure for the other cartridge.
- After installing the cartridges, close the cartridge access door and the scanner lid to finish the installation.
- To align the cartridge in the printer, follow the instructions on the control panel of the 123.hp.com/envy4500 printer. A printer alignment page should now get printed.
- If the printer did not print the alignment page, go to Tools on the printer’s control panel and click OK.
- Scroll down using the down arrow button and select the Align Printer option and then click OK.
General HP Envy 4500 Printer Setup
HP ENVY 4500 Windows
- Connect the printer to the computer either via USB or to the network.
- For a wireless connection, you need to know the network name and password.
- Download the HP Envy 4500 Driver software for your printer from the internet and install it.
- You can also install the driver HP Envy 4500 software using the CD provided in the package.
- Try printing a document or photo to check the www.hp.com/eprint/envy4500 printer works properly.
HP ENVY 4500 Mac
- Create a USB or a wireless connection between the printer and your Mac.
- Connect the printer and the computer to the same network for wireless connection.
- Install the HP Envy 4500 Driver software using the CD bundled with the HP Envy 4500 Printer Setup.
- Or you can install it natively through the Apple Software Updater.
- After HP Envy 4500 installation download, try printing a page to verify if everything works fine.
HP ENVY 4500 Mobile Printing
- The common solution to print from a mobile device is through the app.
- HP Envy 4500 driver download the HP Smart App either from the Play Store or the App Store.
- Add your printer to the app and try printing a document through it.
- You can also use the HP Wireless Direct feature to print documents.
- Connect your phone to the 123.hp.com/envy4500 printer in the WiFi settings and you can print.
All In One HP Envy 4500 Printer Setup
Mobile printing saves your time and increases your productivity. In the busy world, you cannot allocate separate time to print a document. If you are mobile printing user, you can print your desired document on the go swiftly. Print your favorite photos which are saved on your mobile device at any time.
HP Envy 4500 Airprint Setup
- Connect the printer and the Apple device to the same network.
- Turn on the printer and wait till it becomes idle.
- Open the document and click on the options button.
- Alter the print settings required if any.
- Select the print option to start printing the document.
HP Envy 4500 Eprint Setup
- Enable web service and create an email account for your HP Envy 4500 Printer Setup.
- Enter the printer’s email address in the “To” column.
- Make sure the document you want to print is under 10 MB.
- Load it in an email and send the file to the 123.hp.com/envy4500 printer’s email address to print it.
HP Envy 4500 Scan setup
- Place the document that you want to print on the scanner glass.
- Close the scanner lid in the printer and then press Scan option.
- Select the file format and then the file destination to scan.
- Click Scan option to scan the document to the location.
How to Print from HP Envy 4500
- Open the document that you want to print and make necessary changes.
- Go to file and Select the print option from the list.
- Access the Settings and Advanced settings from the Print window for number of copies and more.
- Click on print and the document will now be printed.
HP Envy 4500 How to Scan
- Place the document that you want to scan on the scanner glass.
- Click the scan option on the www.hp.com/eprint/envy4500 printer’s control panel.
- Select the destination and choose the file format of the final document.
- Click on start scan to start the scanning process.
HP Envy 4500 How to copy
- Load the paper into the paper tray and place the document on the scanner glass.
- Click on the copy button present from the printer’s control panel and select the number of copies.
- Change the copy resolution if required based on the original item’s depth.
- Select Black or Color copy as per your choice.
HP Envy 4500 Wireless setup
There are a number of benefits to connecting your HP Envy 4500 Printer Setup wirelessly to the network apart from the convenience of being able to print directly from your mobile devices. A wireless connection can be more reliable than a wired connection because it eliminates the chances of any breaks occurring in the wires connecting two devices together. To know more about connecting your 123.hp.com/envy4500 printer wirelessly, read the document below.
HP Envy 4500 Windows
- Have in hand the network name and password. Make sure your computer is connected to the internet.
- Check if the internet connection in your router is stable and disconnect any wires except the power cord from the printer.
- To connect your printer to the wireless network, run the Wireless setup wizard on your printer.
- For you to be able to use the HP Envy 4500 Printer Setup, you need to download the HP Envy 4500 Driver and software on your computer.
- Open the file and follow the instructions on the screen to finish the HP Envy 4500 installation download and your printer is setup.
HP Envy 4500 Mac
- Know the network name and password to connect your printer to the network. Connect your computer to the internet.
- Disconnect the USB and Ethernet cable from your printer. Turn on the printer and place it close to the other devices.
- Run the Wireless setup wizard on your printer to connect it to the wireless network. Make sure the internet is always stable.
- Download the HP Envy 4500 Driver software for your www.hp.com/eprint/envy4500 printer and double click on it from the downloads menu to open it.
- After installation in the HP Utility window add the printer and follow the instructions on the screen to finish the HP Envy 4500 installation download.
HP Envy 4500 Printer problems
There are a number of problems that come along with using the 123.hp.com/envy4500 Printer Setup. Whether it’s a malfunction in the cartridge or a paper jam. The most probable problems with their solutions are listed.