HP Envy 4500 Mobile Printing
To setup and print using a wireless network on your printer, it is essential to connect your printer to the respective network. After getting your printer connected to the wireless network, it is also important to install and configure the appropriate drivers for your printer to function over the wireless network. Read on to know more about HP Envy 4500 Mobile Printing.
HP Envy 4500 Mobile Printing can come in really handy when you’re printing documents on-the-go. The ability to print documents directly from your phone is not only convenient but super fast. Learn how to do that by reading the document below.
HP Envy 4500 Airprint
- Make sure that the printer supports HP Envy 4500 AirPrint and the iOS version on the iPhone is 4.2 or later. Also, it is important that you have the iPhone and the printer connected to the same network.
- Make sure that the printer is connected to a wireless network. Check the connection status in the wireless settings on the printer.
- You can also connect to the printer with Wireless direct. Turn on wireless direct on your printer and connect from your phone.
- Turn on the printer and wait till it is in the ready state.
- Open the document that you want to print using HP Envy 4500 AirPrint and click on the Action icon.
- Choose your printer from the list and in options make any changes if required. Enter the number of copies and hit on Print for HP Envy 4500 Mobile Printing.
HP Envy 4500 Eprint
- The first step is to enable Web Services, on the printer’s control panel, click the HP Envy 4500 ePrint button and follow the instructions.
- An HP ePrint information page will appear, follow the instructions on the page to create an account.
- Open an email application on your HP Envy 4500 Mobile Printing device and attach the document to the body of the message. Key in the recipient’s email id in the To: column.
- To know your printer’s email address, hit the HP Envy 4500 ePrint button on the control panel and select the Web Services settings menu and click on the Display to view it.The file attachment should not exceed 10 MB and the it should not be password protected. Change the email address from the Print Info Page under Web Service Settings.
For Tech Support
Scanner setup – HP Envy 4500 Mobile Printing
A scanner can come in handy when you want to have a digital backup of important documents or when you want to send a photo or document to someone through a digital medium. In the document below, tips on how to scan a document to a device and how to scan a document and save it in a specific file format etc. are mentioned.
HP Envy 4500 Scan software
- Usually, the printer’s driver software includes all the necessary programs to make your scanner function.
- To start using your scanner, you must first download and install the driver software for your printer from the internet.
- After installing the driver software on your computer, connect the printer to the computer and you can start using it.
- To edit the documents that you scan you can take advantage of the I.R.I.S OCR software that is bundled with the software package.
- In case if malfunctions, you can download the I.R.I.S. OCR from the internet and download it again.
- Restart the printer after you install the I.R.I.S OCR and now you can start editing the documents that you scan in HP Envy 4500 Mobile Printing.
HP Envy 4500 Scan multiple pages
- Double click the printer icon and open it. Select the scan a document or photo option and place the document on the scanner glass.
- When placing the document make sure the page you want to scan is placed facing down on the scanner glass.
- Check if the scan preview option is enabled and if the scan resolution is 300 DPI or lesser.
- Choose the output file type from the menu and uncheck the Create individual file option and proceed.
- Once the first page is scanned, using the + option below the scan preview, scan the remaining pages of the document.
- Save the file once you have scanned all the pages of the document. This will save the document in the destination.
HP Envy 4500 Scan to computer
- Turn on the computer and make sure it is connected to the computer either via USB or to the network.
- Place the document or the photo that you want to scan to the computer on the scanner glass.
- Click on the Scan option present on the control panel of the printer to start the scanning process.
- On the next screen choose Computer as the destination and select the computer to which you want to save the document.
- Select the file format to which you want the document to be saved on the next screen and click Start Scan.
HP Envy 4500 Scan to phone
- To be able to scan from your printer to your smartphone, you need to download and install the HP Smart App.
- Place the document on the scanner and open the HP Smart App on your phone and select the Scan option.
- Click on the Settings icon on the screen and select the input source as scanner glass or document feeder depending on your printer.
- Click on Save and select the Scan option to view the document and make any changes if necessary.
- To scan more pages, click on the additional pages icon and select the save option to save the file to your phone in HP Envy 4500 Mobile Printing.
HP Envy 4500 Scan to email
- To be able to scan from the printer to your email, you need to first create an email account for your printer.
- Click the scan icon and select email from the menu. Enter your email ID in the text box and select done.
- Enter the PIN that was sent to your email address in the next box and select Store email or Auto login based on your preferences.
- To scan the document place it on the scanner glass and select the scan option on the printer and choose the destination as email.
- Choose the email you want to send the file to and enter the password to that email if required. And then select scan in HP Envy 4500 Mobile Printing.
HP Envy 4500 Scan to pdf
- Turn on the printer and place the document on the scanner glass with the printed side facing down.
- Make sure it is aligned with the lines on the scanner glass and close the scanner lid and press the scan option.
- Select the destination to where you want the document to be saved. It can either be a device or an email ID.
- Choose the name of the device you want your document to be saved and select the document format as PDF.
- Select the Start Scan option and the document will be scanned and saved in the destination you selected.