The HP Envy 5660 Printer is the best for home and small office use. For fast, affordable wireless printing with good quality, you can choose this 123.hp.com/envy5660 printer. Make use of the wireless printing and print your document from wherever you are. Get the borderless photo with an excellent quality. Print a document on both the sides of the pages using Automatic Duplex printing. Automatically print photos without switching paper.
- Input tray capacity: Up to 125 sheets
- Printer speed: Black: 22 ppm and color: 9 ppm
- Display: 2.65-inch touchscreen
- Compatible with Mac and Windows OS
- Automatic duplex printing
Unboxing HP Envy 5660 Printer Setup
Take the printer out of the box and place it on the flat surface. Remove the packing material from the printer. Ensure that your 123.hp.com/envy5660 printer is switched off. Plug the one end of the cable into the rear of the printer and the other end into the electrical outlet. Position the HP Envy 5660 ink cartridges into the respective slot. Use the paper which is suitable for your printer. Install the updated HP Envy 5660 driver and software.
- Take off the printer and its components from the shipment box. Unwrap the tape and packing material.
- Open the HP Envy 5660 ink cartridge access door and then remove the tape from it.
- Unpack the duplexer and position it inside the 123.hp.com/envy5660 printer properly.
- Connect your HPEnvy5660 printer and the computer via a network connection.
- Position the paper inside the input tray. Prior to placing the paper, ensure that the papers are in correct type and size.
- Insert the black HP Envy 5660 ink cartridge into the right side of the slot and color ink cartridge into the left side of the slot.
- Place your document or photo on the scanner glass and then start scanning a document.
- Get directed to our website and then download the upgraded HP Envy 5660 driver and software for your 123.hp.com/envy5660 printer.
- Install the HP Envy 5660 driver and software based on the tips displayed on the screen.
- Try to print or scan a sample a document to check your printer performance.
- If the document or photo gets printed or scanned successfully, you are done.
- If the document doesn’t print successfully, call our technical support.
HP Envy 5660 Driver Download and Manual Download
Install the 123.hp.com/envy5660 printer driver and software with the help of the installation CD. If the installation CD didn’t work, check on our website and download the latest HP Envy 5660 driver and software which are suitable for your HP Envy 5660 Printer. Driver and software is available for both the Windows and Mac device. Without driver and software, you cannot print a document.
HPEnvy5660 Driver Installation Windows
- Look for change device installation, and then select the Change device installation settings from the list of results.
- Device Installation Settings gets displayed. Choose the Yes option and then select Save Changes.
- Associate your 123.hp.com/envy5660 printer to the PC with a USB cable or via the local network so Windows can easily detect your printer during the installation process.
- Choose your printer connection type and use the Windows Add a Printer wizard to install the built-in HP Envy 5660 driver.
- Select Devices and Printers in the list of results, choose Add a printer and then click Next. Choose the port to be used by the printer, select Next and choose windows Update.
- Click Add a printer using TCP/IP address or hostname, and then select Next.
- From the Device type drop-down list, choose Autodetect. Enter your printer’s IP address and then choose Next.
- Halt for the PC to link to the printer, and choose Next to install the printer driver. Print or Scan a sample document and ensure that your printer is functioning well.
HP Envy 5660 Driver Installation Mac
- Tap on the Apple menu, choose System Preferences. Based on your OS, select Print & Fax, Print & Scan, or Printers & Scanners.
- Verify if the printer’s name displays in the Printers list. Delete and re-add your printer to ensure communication.
- Choose Add Printer or Scanner, select the name of the printer and then go to the next step.
- Select the Use or Print Using menu
- Choose the name of your printer.
- In case your printer is not listed, tap on the plus sign, choose Add Printer or Scanner, pick your printer name.
- To result in limited printer functionality, select the Generic driver option from the Use menu.
- Select Add to add the 123.hp.com/envy5660 Printer to the list. Shut the System Preferences window.
- Attempt to Print or Scan a sample document, based on the printer functionality.
- In the event that you can Print or Scan, you have installed the driver successfully and now start to print a document.
- In case you cannot Print, contact our technical experts.
HP Envy 5660 Ink cartridge
- Open the new ink cartridge from its packing material both black and color ink cartridge. Ensure that you do not touch the electrical contacts of your HP Envy 5660 ink cartridge.
- Open the HP Envy 5660 ink cartridge access door to place the cartridges. Position the black ink cartridge into the right slot.
- Insert the color ink cartridges into the right slot. Ensure that the cartridges are fixed into an appropriate place.
- Always use an HPEnvy5660 authenticated ink cartridges so that you can avoid some of the cartridge errors. Once the cartridges are placed, close the HP Envy 5660 ink cartridge access door and start printing a document.
HP Envy 5660 Printer Setup
Prior to Printing or Scanning a document or photo, set up your 123.hp.com/envy5660 printer. Associate your computer and the printer with the same Wireless network connection. During the setup process, position your router and the printer at a minimum distance so that you can avoid the interference between the devices. Download and install the required HP Envy 5660 driver and software for your Envy 5660 printer.
- Go to an App Store and then download the Apple AirPrint app.
- Install the app on your mobile device in the desired location.
- Ascertain that you link the 123.hp.com/envy5660 printer and mobile device to the same Wireless network.
- Windows user can make use of the app and print a document.
- Download the ePrint app from the Play Store.
- Install it on your mobile device on the required location.
- Open the document that you want to print.
HPEnvy5660 Cloud print
- Ensure that your printer is compatible with the Cloud Print.
- Connect your printer to the Cloud print through the Windows or Mac device.
- Connect your HPEnvy5660 printer and the computer to the same Wireless network.
HPEnvy5660 How to Print
Using the HP Envy 5660 printer, avail a professional quality printing. Print your photo without trimming with the help of the borderless printing. Make use of the automatic duplex printing and print your document on both the sides of the page.
HPEnvy5660 How to Scan
Scan your document or photo easily with the Envy 5660 printer. Nowadays scanned documents are preferable than hard copy. You can easily edit the scanned document or photo as per the requirement and directly send an email of the scanned document.
HPEnvy5660 How to copy
Copying can be done only in normal print quality mode. Copy the desired document or photo effectively with the 123.hp.com/envy5660 printer. Place the document or photo on the scanner glass properly so that you can avoid the standard issues.
HP Envy 5660 Wireless setup
Connect your printer and the Windows or Mac system without using a cable. With the wireless printing, you can connect the multiple devices at the same time. Position your router and the printer at a minimum distance. Connect the H123.hp.com/envy5660 printer and your computer to the same Wireless network. Print a document from anywhere at anytime. Make use of the tips which are given below and setup the printer with the Wireless connection.
HP Envy 5660 Wireless Setup Windows
- Setup your HP Envy 5660 printer with the Wireless connection easily.
- Ensure that you connect the Windows computer to the same wifi.
- Place your router and the printer at a closer distance to avoid the interference.
- Enter your wifi name and password to enable the connection.
- Once you are done with the 123.hp.com/envy5660 setup, start printing your document.
HP Envy 5660 Wireless Setup Mac
- Make your network connection as the cable free connection.
- Associate your HP Envy 5660 Printer and the system with the Wireless connection.
- Ascertain that you place the router and printer at a closer distance.
- Try to print a sample document, if it prints successfully, you are done.
- If it doesn’t print successfully, contact our tech support.
HPEnvy5660 Printer problems
If your printer does not respond when you try to print a document or photo. Ensure that your printer is on and its network connection status. Download and install the updated HP Envy 5660 driver and software which is suitable for your printer. Refer the manual which came with your printer to fix and resolve the issue. In case you need any guidance to clear your 123.hp.com/envy5660 Printer issue, without any hesitation, you can call us technical support team to resolve your problems.